Jus' Place

Tom Collins said:
*Colleting a kiss and givin' yer bum a squeeze and a pat as I head for the door.* Gotta head to work now. :( I'll be back in a bit, lovie. :heart: :kiss:

See ya later, bustee darlin'. :kiss:


bye tc :kiss:
 
spreading out the stacks of papers that need to be graded, attacking one stack at a time with a deep sigh, I hate grading papers.
 
sharingfantasies said:
spreading out the stacks of papers that need to be graded, attacking one stack at a time with a deep sigh, I hate grading papers.

Want help sharing? :kiss:

Hey everyone
 
joeys-game said:
*you gonna make up some drinks sexy?*

How has your day been...?

Day has been ok, thanks. How about yours? What are you feeling the taste for tonight?
 
jushorny said:
Day has been ok, thanks. How about yours? What are you feeling the taste for tonight?


Glad your day was ok..mine too, outside work..good weather...

What am i feeling the tase for..how would you like me to answer that jus? :devil:



*to drink..how about gin and tonic or ceasers or a couple martini's?* :D
 
look up from calculus and the doggy, ello's, all you non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people :)
 
jushorny said:
Hey keep that head on those papers until you are finished! :kiss:


lol actually in real life I haven't started yet, I have been doing every procrastination possible. :) I thought if I typed it, it would get me started but .. nope.. still procrastinating.

kiss
 
joeys-game said:
Glad your day was ok..mine too, outside work..good weather...

What am i feeling the tase for..how would you like me to answer that jus? :devil:



*to drink..how about gin and tonic or ceasers or a couple martini's?* :D

wtf are ceasar's sounds interesting
 
Microwave0ven said:
look up from calculus and the doggy, ello's, all you non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people :)

Quiet you, you and sharing in the corner until work is finished
 
sharingfantasies said:
lol actually in real life I haven't started yet, I have been doing every procrastination possible. :) I thought if I typed it, it would get me started but .. nope.. still procrastinating.

kiss

sharing sharing sharing, what are we going to do with you? :kiss:
 
Microwave0ven said:
look up from calculus and the doggy, ello's, all you non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people :)


non-mechanical-incessantly-barking people???

well.. humph... barking??? honestly.. I do not bark. yip occasionally, whine at times.. but I do NOT bark!!!
 
jushorny said:
wtf are ceasar's sounds interesting

*its a spicy drink..clamato juice..tobasco..worshtishire sauce..salted rim, celery stick and lots of gin!!!*
*you have never heard of a ceasar?*

*here ill make some..shove over..*
 
jushorny said:
Quiet you, you and sharing in the corner until work is finished


wow!! you get grouchy on weekends... shall I assume you have already dealt with teachers and college aged people this weekend??? :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top