Jus' Place

Wakes up, yawns..no jus this morning..sees the spread of food..throws on clothes..and grabs coffee..juice..and various items of food..sits behind bar and attempts to wake up a little..
Morning evryone...
 
joeys-game said:
Wakes up, yawns..no jus this morning..sees the spread of food..throws on clothes..and grabs coffee..juice..and various items of food..sits behind bar and attempts to wake up a little..
Morning evryone...

hi joey :kiss: :kiss:
 
joeys-game said:
Wakes up, yawns..no jus this morning..sees the spread of food..throws on clothes..and grabs coffee..juice..and various items of food..sits behind bar and attempts to wake up a little..
Morning evryone...
Sitting up and stretching hard when i realize the warm body that had been curled up with me all night is gone. Looking around I see joey sitting at the bar.
"Mornin', baby. Did you sleep good?" :kiss: :heart: :kiss:
bustee_mcqueen said:
Turning my head when bustee comes through the door.
Hey, Miss bustee. How you doin', pretty lady? :kiss: :rose:
 
Tom Collins said:
Sitting up and stretching hard when i realize the warm body that had been curled up with me all night is gone. Looking around I see joey sitting at the bar.
"Mornin', baby. Did you sleep good?" :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Turning my head when bustee comes through the door.
Hey, Miss bustee. How you doin', pretty lady? :kiss: :rose:

TOM! *runs over and gives you a big bear hug*
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
TOM! *runs over and gives you a big bear hug*
Returning your hug with enthusiasum and smiling hugely. "It's been a while, sweetie. I've seen you in here but always gone by the time I came in. How you doin' darlin'? How's the wrist?" Throwning on my clothes quickly and saying, "Hope the fact that I have boobs doen't freak you out." :D :kiss:
 
Tom Collins said:
Returning your hug with enthusiasum and smiling hugely. "It's been a while, sweetie. I've seen you in here but always gone by the time I came in. How you doin' darlin'? How's the wrist?" Throwning on my clothes quickly and saying, "Hope the fact that I have boobs doen't freak you out." :D :kiss:

i'm ok thanks hun, the wrist is a lot better but still having a few problems.

and its not like your boobs are bigger than mine so how could i be freaked out :D :p
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
i'm ok thanks hun, the wrist is a lot better but still having a few problems.

and its not like your boobs are bigger than mine so how could i be freaked out :D :p
Great! No issues of bosum envy between us then...LMAO
I just wasn't sure if you'd gotten the memo on me not being a guy. So far everyone's taken it really well. :D
 
Tom Collins said:
Great! No issues of bosum envy between us then...LMAO
I just wasn't sure if you'd gotten the memo on me not being a guy. So far everyone's taken it really well. :D

its all cool with me, :D i'm just not into the lady loving if you get my drift :p
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
its all cool with me, :D i'm just not into the lady loving if you get my drift :p
Yeah, I follow you perfectly...did I mention that i play a wicked good man? ;)
bbs...shower.
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
good thanks hun, do i get hugs from you too? :D :nana:


*you can have as many hugs as you want from me..or anything else you might need..kisses..drinks..food..anything* :kiss: :p

*grabs bustee up and holds her tight against me in a hug the size of the great divide*
 
joeys-game said:
*you can have as many hugs as you want from me..or anything else you might need..kisses..drinks..food..anything* :kiss: :p

*grabs bustee up and holds her tight against me in a hug the size of the great divide*

mmm, well i could do with a hand unpacking *flutters eyelashes* :p
 
joeys-game said:
Morning Tc....have a good shower*growl*.. :kiss:
It was a decent shower but I was cold the whole time and colder still when I got out *shiver* The Master bath is always freezing. Wish you'd been here to keep me warm, baby. :heart: :kiss:
 
Tom Collins said:
It was a decent shower but I was cold the whole time and colder still when I got out *shiver* The Master bath is always freezing. Wish you'd been here to keep me warm, baby. :heart: :kiss:


*mmmm..then it would have been hot not cold...* ;)
 
joeys-game said:
*shivers..i have a sensitive jawline..what can i say..* :eek:
*Colleting a kiss and givin' yer bum a squeeze and a pat as I head for the door.* Gotta head to work now. :( I'll be back in a bit, lovie. :heart: :kiss:

See ya later, bustee darlin'. :kiss:
 
Tom Collins said:
*Colleting a kiss and givin' yer bum a squeeze and a pat as I head for the door.* Gotta head to work now. :( I'll be back in a bit, lovie. :heart: :kiss:

See ya later, bustee darlin'. :kiss:

*see you later Tc....have a good day at work.. :heart: :kiss: *
 
Back
Top