Jus' Place

jushorny said:
Hey Tom & Joey :kiss: :kiss:

And anyone else here or lurking
Hey, bigboy. Nice post on Morning. *big, wet :kiss:*
hardgrader said:
Jus and TC--how was the weekend? [back into lurkin' work mode]
Hey, hard. My weekend was ok...ended too soon. *heavy sigh* How you doin'? ;)
joeys-game said:
Welcome back jus :kiss:
Hey TC.. :kiss:
hI hard :D
:heart: *lick* :catroar:
 
ibhard said:
wonderful, it couldn't be better. i hope the same for you.

not much. trying to get my lazy ass out the door to do some errands. :)


*what no work today?..head out the door..and drive north..keep driving..*
 
Tom Collins said:
Hey, bigboy. Nice post on Morning. *big, wet :kiss:*

Hey, hard. My weekend was ok...ended too soon. *heavy sigh* How you doin'? ;)

:heart: *lick* :catroar:

Ahhhhhh...I gotta case of the Mondays...good thing I got no TP-40 forms to fill out.

Actuially, I worked through the weeknd and, as a result, I'm burnt out and stressed---how should I clear my mind???!!! :devil:
 
Back
Top