hardgrader
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2005
- Posts
- 853
joeys-game said:*tell me why, i don't like Mondays*..lol
how you doing today HG ?
rough---I need to get rid ob dis cold and a big vacay
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
joeys-game said:*tell me why, i don't like Mondays*..lol
how you doing today HG ?
that's it? make a phone call?joeys-game said:make a phone call?
Errrr...ummm...*giggle*...well...*fanning self*...whew...uuuuh...is it hot in here?...*blush*hardgrader said:Ahhhhhh...I gotta case of the Mondays...good thing I got no TP-40 forms to fill out.
Actuially, I worked through the weeknd and, as a result, I'm burnt out and stressed---how should I clear my mind???!!!![]()
ibhard said:that's it? make a phone call?

WB, sugar. You know we love you and want you around as much as possible.jushorny said:Ok, back one more time, this time for good I do believe

Tom Collins said:Errrr...ummm...*giggle*...well...*fanning self*...whew...uuuuh...is it hot in here?...*blush*

Tom Collins said:WB, sugar. You know we love you and want you around as much as possible.![]()
Maybe I should put the light out then?*hardgrader said:I keep getting blinded by that light. lol
ish
*Are you kidding? Read my sig line, babe...61% pure.hardgrader said:TC---I never woulda pegged you as a blusher----!![]()

no, no...keep the lights on, it's much better then feeling around in the dark *remembers your dark av*Tom Collins said:Matbe I should put the light out then?*ish
*
Tom Collins said:Matbe I should put the light out then?*ish
*

Tom Collins said:Are you kidding? Read my sig line, babe...61% pure.joey and Jus are constantly making me blush I just usually hide it.
![]()

jushorny said:Thanks Tom![]()
Hey there Joey and ib and welcome back hg
i'd directions and talk about the first thing that comes up? is that it? just talk about what comes up?joeys-game said:*that would give you directions..then talk about the first thing that comes up*..lol![]()
You just really don't like that one, do you, ib?ibhard said:no, no...keep the lights on, it's much better then feeling around in the dark *remembers your dark av*
hey Jus![]()
Let's find out, shall we?hardgrader said:pretty sure there'sa moth to the flame thing goin' on there---maybe it'd (not) be best..![]()
![]()
About a week ago.jushorny said:How long ago did you take that test Tom![]()
![]()
It's geared toward what you've actually done...cyber don't count.
ibhard said:i'd directions and talk about the first thing that comes up? is that it? just talk about what comes up?

Tom Collins said:You just really don't like that one, do you, ib?![]()
Let's find out, shall we?![]()
About a week ago.It's geared toward what you've actually done...cyber don't count.
![]()
i'd hope so considering driving an hour give or take is way to go for just talking about the first thing that comes up.joeys-game said:* thats always negotiable*![]()


ibhard said:Tom, turn the 'guiding light' back on i can't see your breasssssts
thanks sweets...Does that mean you like the dark one or don't?*arching brow*hardgrader said:Oh mna--like I NEED another reason to get naked and debauched! I so need a warm bed and a couple holes to fill and to be filled! (did I ACTUALLY type that?)
Tom Collins said:You just really don't like that one, do you, ib?![]()
Let's find out, shall we?![]()
About a week ago.It's geared toward what you've actually done...cyber don't count.
![]()