sharingfantasies
Ratiocinator
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2001
- Posts
- 19,655
jushorny said:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:
sharingfantasies said:jushorny said:okay..so maybe that is beer foam...![]()
You're not scoring any points here tonight![]()
jushorny said:sharingfantasies said:You're not scoring any points here tonight![]()
uh huh, I know.. I am procrastinating, not scoring![]()
![]()
jushorny said:
jushorny said:sharingfantasies said:You're not scoring any points here tonight![]()
How bout me..am i scoring?
any ponts that is![]()
joeys-game said:jushorny said:How bout me..am i scoring?
any ponts that is![]()
You have a reserve of points![]()
sharingfantasies said:jushorny said:uh huh, I know.. I am procrastinating, not scoring![]()
![]()
Ugghh! Always a comeback![]()
![]()
jushorny said:
sharingfantasies said:looking at the pile of papers and then at the clock... sighing heavily... climbing back into the chair, putting on headphones so I don't hear any beating going on behind me.. picks up the first paper, sighs again...puts it down.. I hate grading papers. Gets up and gets some popcorn and candy bars.. melts the chocolate, dribbles it over the popcorn lets it set for a few minutes in the refrigerator.. pours a glass of coke.. takes the coke and the chocolate coated popcorn and goes back to the stack.. sighs again.. picks up the first paper... sighs again as I begin to read.
jushorny said:
jushorny said:Oh but what a good treat
joeys-game said:jushorny said:So when do i get to cash em in?![]()
Jus about anytime, but not tongiht, won't be on long![]()
sharingfantasies said:nodding.. too bad all I have at home is the popcorn LOL
jushorny said:
jushorny said:yea not quite as good
jushorny said:joeys-game said:Jus about anytime, but not tongiht, won't be on long![]()
*you are such a tease*
joeys-game said:
sharingfantasies said:you could just hop over here with the coke and chocolate.. then we could share..and maybe then Joey could cash in some of his points
![]()
joeys-game said:*and you are just as bad..your a tease too*

sharingfantasies said:joeys-game said:Why you puttin' a curse on Jus?
*something he said..well actually it was more of a gutteral sound he made*![]()
joeys-game said:sharingfantasies said:*something he said..well actually it was more of a gutteral sound he made*![]()
gutteral sound?? did you squish him too hard against the bar???