hardgrader
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2005
- Posts
- 853
jushorny said:licking and sucking, no biting![]()
that's good news...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:licking and sucking, no biting![]()
ibhard said:i'm flashing ass crack and there isn't anything shy about that![]()

joeys-game said:*you like the biting*![]()
thank you. i'd turn around, but i'd put your eye out.jushorny said:Good point, Great ass crack![]()
I'm in Arizona...in the Rockies.hardgrader said:just makingsure you wern't fiddling with your light switch![]()
but since you mention it--where physically?

Tom Collins said:I'm in Arizona...in the Rockies.![]()
I think I should change my AV all together...Jus...joey...which one should I put up?![]()

ibhard said:thank you. i'd turn around, but i'd put your eye out.![]()
Tom Collins said:I'm in Arizona...in the Rockies.![]()
I think I should change my AV all together...Jus...joey...which one should I put up?![]()
Tom Collins said:I'm in Arizona...in the Rockies.![]()
I think I should change my AV all together...Jus...joey...which one should I put up?![]()
Hmmm...knew you'd vote for that one.jushorny said:I like the one with your nipple between your fingers![]()
![]()
Ya know, neither ib nor HG have seen that one. Tom Collins said:I'm in Arizona...in the Rockies.![]()
I think I should change my AV all together...Jus...joey...which one should I put up?![]()

good answer, but i'd knock em clean offjushorny said:I wear glasses if that makes a difference![]()

as long as i can see it, i won't bitchTom Collins said:Hmmm...knew you'd vote for that one.Ya know, neither ib nor HG have seen that one.
![]()

Tom Collins said:Hmmm...knew you'd vote for that one.Ya know, neither ib nor HG have seen that one.
![]()
LMAO...joeys-game said:Nipple pic.....![]()
You guys are too predictable.yes--and we need equal oppt. viewing..Tom Collins said:Hmmm...knew you'd vote for that one.Ya know, neither ib nor HG have seen that one.
![]()
ibhard said:good answer, but i'd knock em clean off![]()
ibhard said:thank you. i'd turn around, but i'd put your eye out.![]()

jushorny said:I know, and you won't be able to see ib's reaction in his av, but I bet it will be very similar to hg's av

