bustee_mcqueen
looking for answers...
- Joined
- Apr 2, 2005
- Posts
- 8,240
jushorny said:First day at new job???
yup, new house + new job = HIGH STRESS LEVELS!!
at least i should sleep tonight unlike last night

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
jushorny said:First day at new job???

I'm good. How'er you?bustee_mcqueen said:hi hun how are you today?![]()

bustee_mcqueen said:yup, new house + new job = HIGH STRESS LEVELS!!
at least i should sleep tonight unlike last night![]()
jushorny said:the other night you said it was my good looks and charming personality![]()
ibhard said:*side-steps perverted peer pressure*
I thought it might be the whole "girls hugging" thing...lolhardgrader said:isn't it obvious?
joeys-game said:and you believed him?
joeys-game said:*shiver*mmmmmmmmm*im um great*..*kisses your cheek*
It's your AVs that keep me cumming back...if that makes you feel any better, bigboy.jushorny said:Yea, I can be naive at times LOL
*nibble*Tom Collins said:I'm good. How'er you?![]()

jushorny said:Yea, I can be naive at times LOL

Tom Collins said:It's your AVs that keep me cumming back...if that makes you feel any better, bigboy.*nibble*

Tom Collins said:I thought it might be the whole "girls hugging" thing...lol
bustee_mcqueen said:good to hear that
*nibbles behind your ear*
jushorny said:No kiding high stress! I bet it feels great to have the first day over with then
ibhard said:you all feed my procastination in a bad way. later, before i don't have any lights to look at tom's av
![]()
bustee_mcqueen said:yeah, i don't feel so overwhelmed![]()
hardgrader said:It shouldbe . . . *rubs jus's lump*
ibhard said:you all feed my procastination in a bad way. later, before i don't have any lights to look at tom's av
![]()

joeys-game said:*growl......lightly licks down your smooth neck*