Jus' Place

ibhard said:
you all feed my procastination in a bad way. later, before i don't have any lights to look at tom's av


;)

Yep, thats why you like us, procrastination you can do on your own, but with us it can be bad proscrastination

See ya later
 
ibhard said:
if you get a phone call in an hour give or take you know who it is :devil:


oops, supposed to be gone




..well then ,i'll make sure i answer it..in an hour..give or take :devil:
 
hardgrader said:
:devil: that's kinds the plan---palm slides up and down, cupping, up and down, squeeze.... :devil:

I can feel your hand is proportionate to your........uh...........av :devil:
 
hardgrader said:
*growl and gander* (ouch) arches brow---I've got another free hand, ya know....
Looks like you got a dick in both hands to me...lol...want some more dick? I can play an awesome guy. ;) Ask joey and Jus. *cheeky :D*
 
Tom Collins said:
Looks like you got a dick in both hands to me...lol...want some more dick? I can play an awesome guy. ;) Ask joey and Jus. *cheeky :D*

I'll take whatever you wanna give TC! :devil: pussy is good too....but if you're packin'... :devil:


I can feel your hand is proportionate to your........uh...........av

you mean hot? ;)
 
bustee_mcqueen said:
*sneaks up behind you and tickles your sides* oi you, watch it, don't want my slave distracted now :p ;)


*i wasn't doin nothin bustee, honest*..*snicker*
 
Tom Collins said:
Looks like you got a dick in both hands to me...lol...want some more dick? I can play an awesome guy. ;) Ask joey and Jus. *cheeky :D*



*er..yeah..plays a hot guy..very* :devil:
 
hardgrader said:
I'll take whatever you wanna give TC! :devil: pussy is good too....but if you're packin'... :devil:


I can feel your hand is proportionate to your........uh...........av

you mean hot? ;)

and large :p
 
Back
Top