just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
kenstrus2 said:
Very cute...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:
livefreeordie said:Just an amazing thread. I've spent quite a few happy hours today looking through this and you are stunning ... thanks so much for sharing.
just wicked said:Very cute...
kenstrus2 said:Hopefully half as cute a I am.![]()
Or should that be they are twice as cute.
just wicked said:LOL...not as cute as you...
just wicked said:
kylasdream said:omg..............I love that!!!!!!! its too cute....lol
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:Your and Angel???Now thats funny...hehehe
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:You are to funny...lol
just wicked said:I thought you would like that ...hehehe
kylasdream said:oh I do....its cute and funny!
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:So sweet.
just wicked said:Thanks hun...
got to run for a few...be back soon...
kenstrus2 said:OK. Might be here might be there. Who knows.
just wicked said:Are you here or are you there...hehehe...
kenstrus2 said:I'm an in and out type of guy. Are you interested in ins and outs?
ohucanfeel said:heart rate just increased seeing that your wicked presence is gracing lit..........