Just Wicked

ohucanfeel said:
Feeling your skin against mine is incredible.....It pushes me to touch you further....
The further you touch the more incredible it gets...​
 
just wicked said:
The further you touch the more incredible it gets...​

the incredible feeling has just started.....the further and more intense, the more you will press....
 
ohucanfeel said:
the incredible feeling has just started.....the further and more intense, the more you will press....
The more I press the harder you feel...​
 
ohucanfeel said:
the incredible feeling has just started.....the further and more intense, the more you will press....

The feeling will need to find deeper areas! So our bodies feel the most intense of intense feelings...
 
just wicked said:
and I want to feel you deep ...​

do you want to feel me completely buried deep? Meaning our bodies are completely exposed and taking each other?!
 
ohucanfeel said:
do you want to feel me completely buried deep? Meaning our bodies are completely exposed and taking each other?!
yes and tell me how your going to burie your self deep...​
 
just wicked said:
yes and tell me how your going to burie your self deep...​

There will be various means to going deep.....initially it will be only slightly deep, then a bit deeper....
 
just wicked said:
and then...​

and then....as our bodies press, touch, and feel the arousal...I lift your hips! The position enhances the penetration...
 
ohucanfeel said:
and then....as our bodies press, touch, and feel the arousal...I lift your hips! The position enhances the penetration...
mmm...sounds very good but I must say good night... :kiss:​
 
Good Night....

just wicked said:
and then...​


I must say good night as I lay next to you and feel you against me....and me against and in you...night G!
 
ohucanfeel said:
I must say good night as I lay next to you and feel you against me....and me against and in you...night G!

against me....and against you...let me say in reverse order and correct order this time....G'night JW!
 
mark197205 said:
In need of a kickstart are you this morning? ;)

hows the booboo coming along? need it kissing better? :kiss:
It still hurts :(
And yes a kiss would make it feel better... :kiss:​
 
just wicked said:
It still hurts :(
And yes a kiss would make it feel better... :kiss:​


*gently moves the dressing out of the way before planting a soft :kiss: to the booboo*
 
Back
Top