Just Wicked

ohucanfeel said:
hmmm....let me try.....and see exactly how your wickedness reacts to certain and precise touches that are strategically located for intense feelings...
Intense feelings is what touching is all about...​
 
ohucanfeel said:
I'll progress to the point I may just BITE you...but it will hurt so good! What would you like to have bitten first? Your earlobe, lower lip, nipple, inner thigh, or maybe.....
You can start with my lower lip and work your way down...​
 
just wicked said:
Intense feelings is what touching is all about...​

Intense can be defined many ways, but you are correct! The more intense the feeling and touching, the more the need to escalate the touching.....
 
ohucanfeel said:
Intense can be defined many ways, but you are correct! The more intense the feeling and touching, the more the need to escalate the touching.....
The more the feeling escalates the more I want to be touched...​
 
hmmm

just wicked said:
You can start with my lower lip and work your way down...​

then my lips completely surrounding yours....taking your lower lip into my mouth....and turning your head to the side so I can nip your earlobe! You realize I would be in a position to give you intense touches....
 
ohucanfeel said:
then my lips completely surrounding yours....taking your lower lip into my mouth....and turning your head to the side so I can nip your earlobe! You realize I would be in a position to give you intense touches....
mmm...I do realize...and want to be touched more...​
 
just wicked said:
The more the feeling escalates the more I want to be touched...​

The feeling would be very intense, and would make me want to touch you more! Touching you in ways that indeed escalated the feeling.......it is getting very warm.......
 
ohucanfeel said:
The feeling would be very intense, and would make me want to touch you more! Touching you in ways that indeed escalated the feeling.......it is getting very warm.......
It is indeed getting warm you might need to take some clothes off... :devil:​
 
just wicked said:
mmm...I do realize...and want to be touched more...​

do you realize, while I am over you and pulling on your ear, I could immediately move down your neck and apply even more intense feelings.......
 
ohucanfeel said:
do you realize, while I am over you and pulling on your ear, I could immediately move down your neck and apply even more intense feelings.......
mmm that sounds very nice...​
 
just wicked said:
It is indeed getting warm you might need to take some clothes off... :devil:​

as I remove my shirt, I quickly realize that the warmth is even greater....feeling the heat from you directly against me....
 
ohucanfeel said:
as I remove my shirt, I quickly realize that the warmth is even greater....feeling the heat from you directly against me....
My body is getting hot from all your touches...​
 
just wicked said:
My body is getting hot from all your touches...​

and your heat and reaction drives me to touch you more....and feel you press against me! You must remove the last of your clothing as I remove mine! We must experience the heat and intensity skin to skin....
 
ohucanfeel said:
and your heat and reaction drives me to touch you more....and feel you press against me! You must remove the last of your clothing as I remove mine! We must experience the heat and intensity skin to skin....
The feel of your skin on mine makes me want to be touched more...​
 
just wicked said:
The feel of your skin on mine makes me want to be touched more...​

Feeling your skin against mine is incredible.....It pushes me to touch you further....
 
Back
Top