Just Wicked

robotom said:
Oh, well, I should think that raising soft goosebumps all the way to your shoulder.......then a slow straight line across your upper chest, just below your throat.....to the other shoulder.....then back down the other arm.....

'tis up to you where your fingers are when I reach the tips of that hand.........
MMM...and where from there...​
 
just wicked said:
MMM...and where from there...​


Well, Im thinking that your fingers were gently brushing your thigh, so I move my kisses to the top of your thigh, and slowly drift upward....to your hip......to your stomach.......and spend some time making little circles just below your ribs.......softly brushing spot after spot....after spot.
 
robotom said:
Well, Im thinking that your fingers were gently brushing your thigh, so I move my kisses to the top of your thigh, and slowly drift upward....to your hip......to your stomach.......and spend some time making little circles just below your ribs.......softly brushing spot after spot....after spot.
and will you stay there for awhile or move slowly on to some other place...​
 
ohucanfeel said:
A Hot slippery liquid! One the makes you want to take more of it so you feel better....
more hot slippery liquid??? hmmm and tell me how are you going to us the to make me feel better...???​
 
just wicked said:
and will you stay there for awhile or move slowly on to some other place...​


A moment of sweet indecision......whereever I think I can feel the shivers, taste the sweetness, and hear the slowly deepening breaths....

Im thinking its time to move downward.....but whats the rush.....
 
just wicked said:
more hot slippery liquid??? hmmm and tell me how are you going to us the to make me feel better...???​

Well....


It begins with deep touches and rubbing the hot liquid into your pores...
 
Morning Sexy One!
Glad you enjoyed the pics. :)
Sorry I couldn't make it back yesterday.
From the look of it you were kept busy and taken care of as well. ;) :D
If you worked last night hope it wasn't to long for you. :rose:
Have a marvelous day. :) :kiss:

​
 
Great pics

you are very attractive and artistic. love the pics. keep them coming Ms Wicked. You are appreciated!!
 
Back
Top