Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ohucanfeel said:I'm sure they will...my my! I feel a bit uncomfortable with the setting.....although, that is a long tongue shooting out of that mouth (Frog, lizard....ok, reptile of some sort)..lol
DevilsChild said:*strolls in...looks around*...good evening wicked one
supahspaz said:Good morning Wicked...![]()
Spaz![]()
JupiterRising said:Morning Sexy One!
Glad you enjoyed the pics.
Sorry I couldn't make it back yesterday.
From the look of it you were kept busy and taken care of as well.![]()
If you worked last night hope it wasn't to long for you.
Have a marvelous day.![]()
ddag said:you are very attractive and artistic. love the pics. keep them coming Ms Wicked. You are appreciated!!
livefreeordie said:Long weekend finally over ... hello JW! How are you?
kylasdream said:
ohucanfeel said:I'm here...but where is she?
kenstrus2 said:Hello JW. If your not in never land.
kylasdream said:hmmm....you like the tongue....hehehehehe.....
hmmm shes still not here....
I think I shall call her....
*mark197205 said:*runs in ang gives JW ass a long slow*
just wicked said:mmm...you know how to turn a girl on...
mark197205 said:I guess I just got lucky.......![]()
just wicked said:Or maybe your just good...

mark197205 said:I thought we had decided I was bad?![]()
just wicked said:Oh baby you can be as bad as you want to be with me...

mark197205 said:Believe me, I will be....![]()
![]()
![]()
just wicked said:LOL...that's great good luck on the house...![]()
lorddragonwolf said:ty and good morning.
just wicked said:Oh good and what bad things should I expect form you...

mark197205 said:All that your mind can conjure, although I draw the line at a Sanchez moment....![]()
mc253 said:Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looking in the mirror?
Me ? Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Hope you are having a fun filled day and if not , well there is still time!![]()