mark197205
Sgt Cervix Basher
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2004
- Posts
- 227,437
just wicked said:LOL...can I expect lots of touching...
Many many hours of touching, and being touched......

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just wicked said:LOL...can I expect lots of touching...

mark197205 said:Many many hours of touching, and being touched......![]()
just wicked said:and tell me how your going to touch me...
mark197205 said:With my fingers, the palm of my hand, my tongue, my lips, my teeth, all will touch you softly, firmly and in some cases hard all over the outside and inside of your body........
just wicked said:I really like the sound of that...
and what will you do to my body...
mark197205 said:I shall take your body to the heights of sensation filled pleasure...
livefreeordie said:Afternoon extremely sexy woman...
kylasdream said:

Looove the gift wrap. Really love the package underneath.just wicked said:Here's some pic's to start off the evening...Hope every one likes...![]()
Azuldrgon said:Looove the gift wrap. Really love the package underneath.
At th risk of sounding too ubersexual. I love the top. It looks so good on you.
just wicked said:Hi Hunny and how was your day...
It just became one of mine too!! Thanks for modeling it for us.just wicked said:Thanks hun it is one of my fav sweaters...LOL
x12kylasdream said:It was pretty busy........How was yours?
Azuldrgon said:It just became one of mine too!! Thanks for modeling it for us.
x12
just wicked said:Not to bad glad I get to go to work tonight...
kylasdream said:well I'm not glad......![]()
just wicked said:LOL...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kylasdream said:I don't think you do......http://fool.exler.ru/sm/cry2.gif
just wicked said:You know I love you more then any one...http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/Animatedraspberry.gif
kylasdream said:
You're justwicked, justwicked...and a major tease...and I mean that in the best way...just wicked said:Here's some pic's to start off the evening...Hope every one likes...![]()
