kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
just wicked said:well thats good...
kylasdream said:
kenstrus2 said:I can think of a couple of ups and downs I would have liked though.
just wicked said:LOL...I bet you can
kenstrus2 said:
just wicked said:Ok super Ken...hehehe
kenstrus2 said:http://www.emotipad.com/artists/aiwan/yahoo.gif
You got it hun.
just wicked said:LOL...funny...
kenstrus2 said:hehehe
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:Hmmm that is a pleasant thought.
just wicked said:I thought you would like that...hehehe
kenstrus2 said:Yes I do. I'm such a non closet perv anymore.
kenstrus2 said:Yes I do. I'm such a non closet perv anymore.
kylasdream said:
just wicked said:LOL...your to funny...
kenstrus2 said:Thats me...How did yo get my Perve's of America Badge?
That is to funny...kenstrus2 said:
kylasdream said:omg your funny!
just wicked said:That is to funny...
kenstrus2 said:I'm out again.
kylasdream said:omg your funny!
just wicked said:were you ever in...