just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
milesstand said:... hmmmm Just a few more nights...
![]()
OMG your to funny...
I love it thanks...
I love it thanks...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
milesstand said:... hmmmm Just a few more nights...
![]()
Oops!!!just wicked said:OMG your to funny...![]()
I love it thanks...


JupiterRising said:
Evening JW!
Here you are... hope you like.
Have a great evening, Sexy One.
Gotta get me a pair of those red rubber boots and a boat, if this keeps up http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/madcat.gif I hate rain. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththththwooden_stake.pnghttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thmcds_salad.gif Oh yeah, I wanna put this on my car, what do you think? http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thhumping.gifjust wicked said:
You know I love your Bumps...![]()
Hope you have a great day at work...http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/action-smiley-032.gif
I'll catch ya later...
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/just-wicked/lepoardlips.jpg
thanks hunjust wicked said:sorry to here your not haveing a good day...
hope it gets much better for you...
... it did... I went to bed and woke up LOL put yesterday behind me..
Baron Waste said:Gotta get me a pair of those red rubber boots and a boat, if this keeps up http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/madcat.gif I hate rain. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththththwooden_stake.pnghttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thmcds_salad.gif Oh yeah, I wanna put this on my car, what do you think? http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thhumping.gif
Blame the kid, she put me in a mood http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththLaughHard.gif Hope you slept well. I'll catch you tomorrow. Have a good day. and you can http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thspank.gif me later for the bumper sticker thing. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Heh heh heh.
just wicked said:That came out beautful...![]()
Thank you...



wtexcat said:Hi wicked![]()
![]()
I saw the weather has been raining in your area again, I hope you are staying dry
![]()
Two days down in the work week, Happy Pre Hump Day To You.
![]()
Baron Waste said:Gotta get me a pair of those red rubber boots and a boat, if this keeps up http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/madcat.gif I hate rain. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththththwooden_stake.pnghttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thmcds_salad.gif Oh yeah, I wanna put this on my car, what do you think? http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thhumping.gif
Blame the kid, she put me in a mood http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththLaughHard.gif Hope you slept well. I'll catch you tomorrow. Have a good day. and you can http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thspank.gif me later for the bumper sticker thing. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Heh heh heh.
kylasdream said:Good Morning Wicked One![]()
JupiterRising said:
Morning JW!
Your most welcome.
Glad you enjoy it.
Hope you have your water wings ready in case you have to swim to work.
Have a wonderful day.
supahspaz said:thanks hun... it did... I went to bed and woke up LOL put yesterday behind me..
Good Morning wicked![]()
just wicked said:
kylasdream said:How are you this morning?
just wicked said:Not bad but very tired of all this rain...![]()
How are things going with you?
kylasdream said:kinda just Blah if you know what I mean.....
I have been in a awful mood!
just wicked said:I do know what you mean...hehehe
The weather is getting me down to...
kylasdream said:I'm not so sure its the weather...
Ohh I can relate... yesterday was the PITS...just wicked said:I do know what you mean...hehehe
The weather is getting me down to...
just wicked said:Hmmm...is it somethng else???
supahspaz said:Ohh I can relate... yesterday was the PITS...![]()