just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
danno99 said:it's part of my plan..........giggle seduction
well it's working so far...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
danno99 said:it's part of my plan..........giggle seduction



JupiterRising said:
Hey JW!
Don't turn that heat up to much on the meat.
You will end up with alot of jerky around this thread.LOL
Take care and have a great night, Sexy One.
just wicked said:LOL...I bet you do...
.just wicked said:turn it to high...
wtexcat said:Maybe at the horse track every now and then![]()
.
ohucanfeel said:As high and hottest......it is getting turned high and hard upwards...
just wicked said:well it's working so far...
danno99 said:uh oh, suddenly i have a stirring somewhere.....
just wicked said:hmmm...I wonder where...
just wicked said:hmmm...maybe to hot...
danno99 said:help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what i'm suffering from can only be helped by a gorgeous creature from Maine........and I don't mean a hot moose, although in the right light........
ohucanfeel said:Too hot? It will increase...get ready...
wtexcat said:I am in a playful, funny mood![]()
![]()
just wicked said:LOL...do you think I can be of help...hehehe
danno99 said:oh i think so.......can you call like a moose?
huskie said:MMMMMMMM Sexy BUTT
![]()
just wicked said:hehehe ... I can see that..lol
wtexcat said:I forgot to ask you to take a pic of the breasts that you cooked tonight![]()
... In real Life things aren't as they first appear... 
very sexy... would look better with a hand printhuskie said:MMMMMMMM Sexy BUTT
![]()
