Just Wicked

Baron Waste said:


OMG...
Your so funny...and some of those are just wrong in so many ways LOL
Hopefully my day will be better today when you catch up to me...hehehe... :p
​
 
Thanks babe, I've only scanned it quickly but you look delicious. My favourite thread of my own is 'taking the plune', check it out if you can be bothered - I always appreciate anothe woman's opinion, especially sexy ones like you xxx
 
hornyhl said:
Thanks babe, I've only scanned it quickly but you look delicious. My favourite thread of my own is 'taking the plune', check it out if you can be bothered - I always appreciate anothe woman's opinion, especially sexy ones like you xxx

I'll have to visit that thread some time soon...
​
 
Last edited:
just wicked said:
Good morning Hun...and thanks

do you have fun stuff pland for the week end?
nah.. the weekend will be pretty much plain... yard work and other BS... and you?
 
supahspaz said:
nah.. the weekend will be pretty much plain... yard work and other BS... and you?


Sorry to here that...I'v got to go visit a sick friend in Mass this week end... :eek:​
 
just wicked said:

Sorry to here that...I'v got to go visit a sick friend in Mass this week end... :eek:​
That stinks. I hope your friend gets better soon. Where is Ma.. you might be next door and I'll never know ;)
 
just wicked said:
Ok sweety lets go for a ride...hehehe... :kiss:​

Morning Sexy One!
Sure lets get this ride going...
Lean back against the handle bars and relax.
What?
Oh, fire up that engine.
*Unzipping leathers... taking a deep breath*
Vrooooom... Vrooooooomm... Vroooooooooomm...
Oops!!! wrong engine. ;) lmao!

Have a safe trip this weekend, Jw! :rose: :kiss:

​
 
supahspaz said:
That stinks. I hope your friend gets better soon. Where is Ma.. you might be next door and I'll never know ;)


In the north shore area...Thanks hun... :kiss:​
 
JupiterRising said:

Morning Sexy One!
Sure lets get this ride going...
Lean back against the handle bars and relax.
What?
Oh, fire up that engine.
*Unzipping leathers... taking a deep breath*
Vrooooom... Vrooooooomm... Vroooooooooomm...
Oops!!! wrong engine. ;) lmao!

Have a safe trip this weekend, Jw! :rose: :kiss:

​


hehehe...
lets goooooo...
I will try to have a safe trip thanks...
Have a good week end... :rose: :kiss:​
 
just wicked said:
Where have you been...
I thought you didn't love me any more...​



I have had some real life stuff taking up my time the last few days, things are slowly getting back to normal.


How can you think that? you are and always will be my mistress..... :devil:
 
just wicked said:
So how are you today besides being a laugh riot...hehehe... :D :p​

I'm doing great. Have Monday off, so a long weekend tends to put a nice smile on ones face! The only way it would get bigger if I was seeing you this weekend! :nana:
 
just wicked said:
In the north shore area...Thanks hun... :kiss:​
phew you wont be next door and I missed you ;)... just a little west of there tho... Look to where 495 and 3 meet... Have a good weekend :kiss:
 
Back
Top