lorddragonwolf
proverted
- Joined
- Jul 14, 2002
- Posts
- 12,648
good morning wicked.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Shagly said:It's starting to get spooky around here.
does it really matter...just wicked said:
Morrning ...![]()
or afternoon...
wtexcat said:Hi Wicked![]()
I hope your weekend is going well![]()
.
kylasdream said:Hello Wicked One![]()
I hope your having a wonderful weekend!
bulgingjocks said:Hope you have or had a good weekend, its holleween in the US aint it. Dont know really as we dont have it here in Australia, for us its Cup weekend, the race that stops a nation.
kenstrus2 said:Happy Halloween. Tonight is your night.
supahspaz said:does it really matter...![]()
How is your friend?
just wicked said:Happy Halloween...hehehe
It's my fav day...hehehe
any timejust wicked said:She is the same... no change but thanks for asking...

kenstrus2 said:I suppose you have all of your minions ready.
just wicked said:
They are preparing...
kenstrus2 said:I'm sure they are. hehehe
hmmm really.. want anotherjust wicked said:I have all kinds of minions this year...hehehe
just wicked said:I have all kinds of minions this year...hehehe
supahspaz said:hmmm really.. want another![]()
kenstrus2 said:
I know of at least 3 and wouldn't be surprised to see more.
mmmmm really nowjust wicked said:I can always use more good(bad) minions...hehehe

supahspaz said:mmmmm really now![]()
![]()