Just Wicked

hmmm

Hello...
I haven't been around for a while and your wickedness is much missed...
 
ohucanfeel said:
Hello...
I haven't been around for a while and your wickedness is much missed...


Hiya Hun Missed ya... :kiss:

This is my fav time of year I can be as wicked as I want to be...hehehe :devil:​
 
just wicked said:
Hiya Hun Missed ya... :kiss:

This is my fav time of year I can be as wicked as I want to be...hehehe :devil:​

That does peak the curiousity! Just exactly how wicked would you like to be and in what way...
 
ohucanfeel said:
That does peak the curiousity! Just exactly how wicked would you like to be and in what way...


I have been very wicked today...to bad Halloween has to end... :p​
 
just wicked said:
one never knows on a wicked night like tonight...​


Wicked thoughts tend to lead to wicked actions...especially when it is an intriguing evening such as this....
 
ohucanfeel said:
Wicked thoughts tend to lead to wicked actions...especially when it is an intriguing evening such as this....


This evening does tend to bring out the wickedness in most...​
 
just wicked said:
This evening does tend to bring out the wickedness in most...​

It is imperative that your wickedness be released and brought out to even a more intense level...
 
ohucanfeel said:
It is imperative that your wickedness be released and brought out to even a more intense level...


My levels of wickedness are beyound this world...​
 
just wicked said:
My levels of wickedness are beyound this world...​

That is an impressive statement...they may need to be taken to even another world beyond that....
 
ohucanfeel said:
That is an impressive statement...they may need to be taken to even another world beyond that....


That is what tonight is all about!!! :devil:​
 
just wicked said:
That is what tonight is all about!!! :devil:​


I agree! Tonight is when all is thrown away and taken to the internal limits that intensifies with each wicked action...
 
ohucanfeel said:
I agree! Tonight is when all is thrown away and taken to the internal limits that intensifies with each wicked action...

The wickeder the actions the better...​
 
Well all righty then......

All Hallows Eve with my fave Maine vampire-ette. Take good note JW and fill me in on the details later.
Evil laugh and runs cackling from he room. ;)
 
mc253 said:
All Hallows Eve with my fave Maine vampire-ette. Take good note JW and fill me in on the details later.
Evil laugh and runs cackling from he room. ;)


You will get all the details that you want from this most wicked night... :devil:​
 
Back
Top