Just Wicked

Happy Halloween

Hello http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th64324e1c.gif here is your bump and a smile for tomorrow. What a great Halloween http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thth69d34483.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/tholdguydancing.gif Oh, and do you remember Mr. Skull head from Good Idea, Bad Idea? Well, apparently after getting caught with a hooker http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th1709e30f.gif he went off the deep end and took his own life in a mad public display http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththouchburningstickman.gif Creepy huh? Heh heh heh http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththnomorecaffine.gif
All these two need is peanut butterhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thth84da5127.gif
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththd756e3f6.gif It's late gotta get to bed. Talk to you tomorrow.
 
Baron Waste said:
Hello http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th64324e1c.gif here is your bump and a smile for tomorrow. What a great Halloween http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thth69d34483.gifhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/tholdguydancing.gif Oh, and do you remember Mr. Skull head from Good Idea, Bad Idea? Well, apparently after getting caught with a hooker http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/th1709e30f.gif he went off the deep end and took his own life in a mad public display http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththouchburningstickman.gif Creepy huh? Heh heh heh http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththnomorecaffine.gif
All these two need is peanut butterhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/thth84da5127.gif
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/BaronWaste/ththd756e3f6.gif It's late gotta get to bed. Talk to you tomorrow.


OMG you are so Funny...What a way to wake up...LMFAO...

I love the go idea bad idea...lol

and I do have peanut butter...hehehe :devil:

Have a great day... :kiss:​
 
Good Morning Wicked One! :kiss:
I hope you had a good time trick or treating....
I know I did! :D
​
 
kylasdream said:
Good Morning Wicked One! :kiss:
I hope you had a good time trick or treating....
I know I did! :D
​


I had a very good time trick or treating... :D

Glad you had a good night... :kiss:​
 
just wicked said:
Good morning Hun have a great day... :kiss:​

Good afternoon sexy one. Hmmmmmm...Haven't seen any pics lately....Whats up with that? ;)​
 
kenstrus2 said:

Good afternoon sexy one. Hmmmmmm...Haven't seen any pics lately....Whats up with that? ;)​

You will have to talk to my potogrpher...lol​
 
just wicked said:
I'm good and how is the supahspaz doing tonight... :kiss:

How was your Halloween?​
I am well.... watching TV and getting ready to crash...

Halloweenie was good :kiss:
 
supahspaz said:
I am well.... watching TV and getting ready to crash...

Halloweenie was good :kiss:


Glad to here you had a good Halloween...

I'm not going to be on long myself but glad I got to catch up with you... :kiss:​
 
just wicked said:

Glad to here you had a good Halloween...

I'm not going to be on long myself but glad I got to catch up with you... :kiss:​
Me too.. have a good night :rose:
 
Back
Top