kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I lovd the video. Funny, I have never owned a Pais of sneakers ever in my life. Always wore boots. Even for gym, coach had to accept it.
Well I'm glad u enjoyed..i can't imagine never wearing tennis shoesI lovd the video. Funny, I have never owned a Pais of sneakers ever in my life. Always wore boots. Even for gym, coach had to accept it.
8 can see whyThose are 2 of my work out songs used for my routines.....
The beat and rhythm mimics up perfectly, can't keep a workout partner because I love the quick beats. Gets the body pumping and really males you workout more. For me it does. Iron, Was always top of the beat pattern towards end of the song. That a gauntlet challenge.8 can see why
I agreeThe beat and rhythm mimics up perfectly, can't keep a workout partner because I love the quick beats. Gets the body pumping and really males you workout more. For me it does. Iron, Was always top of the beat pattern towards end of the song. That a gauntlet challenge.![]()
This song reminds me of the old Twisted Metal games.
Why jealous?Lincoln Park?
Im jealous
Cuz i didn't see emWhy jealous?
Oh, I didn't see them either. But I used to listen to them heavily twenty-ish years ago.Cuz i didn't see em
ahhh good morning. Or good whatever your time frame is lolHello![]()
We do miss the lady!!! Hope she is doing well...Where's Ms Kathy?
Hola mi pervy amigos y amigasWe do miss the lady!!! Hope she is doing well...
U too sweetieA new week begins... wishing you a fantastic week ahead...![]()
Pfft, cold out?Hola mi pervy amigos y amigas
Alls good.. just staying busy... and living life before it gets cold out and im stuck indoors...ty for the kind words.. y'all![]()

Here either.. but I'm taking advantage of the heat and sun as much as possiblePfft, cold out?
Not here anytime soon.![]()