EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
- Joined
- May 8, 2009
- Posts
- 53,455
How so?Here either.. but I'm taking advantage of the heat and sun as much as possible
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How so?Here either.. but I'm taking advantage of the heat and sun as much as possible
Im not staying locked up in my house....i hate the cold..it takes an act of God to get once my toes get cold...How so?
Sounds like you keep pretty busy.Im not staying locked up in my house....i hate the cold..it takes an act of God to get once my toes get cold...
Helping my housemate w her garden.. going to the lake and various activities in the community... visiting my friends... just stuff...
Makes up for my hibernating during the winterSounds like you keep pretty busy.
Well here's to hoping it stays warm longer for you.Makes up for my hibernating during the winter
That's kind..i don't many ppl who'd even say that.. everyone hates being hot..well cept me..i just can't help beingWell here's to hoping it stays warm longer for you.
lol, Oh, I've seen how hot you are.That's kind..i don't many ppl who'd even say that.. everyone hates being hot..well cept me..i just can't help being. lol

Really..shy melol, Oh, I've seen how hot you are.![]()
Oh so shy.Really..shy me
Yeah I can't keep a straight face eitherOh so shy.
More like can't keep clothed.Yeah I can't keep a straight face either

That's no lie..More like can't keep clothed.![]()
That's what happens when you leave the house.That's no lie..
I still wonder why I have so many clothes to wash when I swear i wear the bare minimum...i feel bad for ppl who dressnon proper attire all the time.. yuck![]()

I wonder if my clothing multiplies, because there's NO WAY I should have so much to wash.That's no lie..
I still wonder why I have so many clothes to wash when I swear i wear the bare minimum...i feel bad for ppl who dressnon proper attire all the time.. yuck![]()
SeeI wonder if my clothing multiplies, because there's NO WAY I should have so much to wash.
U know what.. that's a valid pointThat's what happens when you leave the house.![]()
I guess so LOLSee
Horny fuckers
U and the clothes
Well I mean.. if..nm im not explaining myself today... too tiredI guess so LOL
The sun zaps your energyWell I mean.. if..nm im not explaining myself today... too tired
Yeah.. love it tho.. unless I need to do somethingThe sun zaps your energy
I love being zappedYeah.. love it tho.. unless I need to do something
.then it kinda sucks..
Like now..i need a shower.. but I'm just laying here fuckin around w y'all
That's funny..makes me think of the bug zappers..zzz zap..bye bye mosquitoI love being zapped
Maximum chill.This pretty much sums it up
https://ibb.co/r2JMrC0G