kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,189
Yup..i do have one... kindaOooo! Butt!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup..i do have one... kindaOooo! Butt!![]()
Me tooI love snacks
You rarely show it, and I love looking.Yup..i do have one... kinda

Yes it's my least favorite part of my body... cept for the crazy mind.. maybeYou rarely show it, and I love looking.![]()
But crazy is fun.Yes it's my least favorite part of my body... cept for the crazy mind.. maybe![]()

I think uve heard that crazy chicks are amazing in bed... it's trueBut crazy is fun.![]()
Its never boring.. and ty..A crazy mind is a beautiful thing
I'd love to find out.I think uve heard that crazy chicks are amazing in bed... it's true
I bet u would..ud have to be crazy urself to not try at least onceI'd love to find out.
*equips +1 mace*I bet u would..ud have to be crazy urself to not try at least once
Carry mace...js
You're welcomeIts never boring.. and ty..
Which i also happen to haveYou're welcome
And it's only topped by a dirty mind![]()
Better safe than dead*equips +1 mace*
Being dead sucks.Better safe than dead
Im glad u didn't decide to stick w itBeing dead sucks.
Tried it once, didn't like it.
I never chose it to begin with.Im glad u didn't decide to stick w it
Wwll I'm glad it didn't stick then..grrI never chose it to begin with.
Me too.Wwll I'm glad it didn't stick then..grr
Without an open mind, you've limited yourself to having no new experiences.Which i also happen to have
And I think the most important thing is...drum roll pls..
An open mind
Does she get a d20 throw against its consequences?*equips +1 mace*
Ur preaching to the non choirWithout an open mind, you've limited yourself to having no new experiences.
lol, Kinda.Does she get a d20 throw against its consequences?
