EctoJohn
Romantic Swordsman
- Joined
- May 8, 2009
- Posts
- 53,503
Be right there to fill that role.Alright kids..im going to take a nice shower...soapy and sudsy alll over.. wish I had someone to wash my.. everything..
Il be back

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Be right there to fill that role.Alright kids..im going to take a nice shower...soapy and sudsy alll over.. wish I had someone to wash my.. everything..
Il be back

Dorks..lol, Kinda.
It's a reference to Futurama where Fry is talking to Gary Gygax, creator of D&D.
He wants Fry to enter a portal and Fry is scared, so Gary says to him, "Here, take my +1 mace."![]()
Promises promisesBe right there to fill that role.![]()
My life's stories would be in pieces, perhaps like a novel-in-stories*, have to change names to protect the not-so-innocent.Ur preaching to the non choir
Someone asked me if I were to write a book about my life what would it be...
Ever evolving.. much of it confusing... risque..comedy...w time travel
I get thatMy life's stories would be in pieces, perhaps like a novel-in-stories*, have to change names to protect the not-so-innocent.
* - A novel-in-stories is a book made of separate short stories that link together to form a full novel.
Would buy it for sureUr preaching to the non choir
Someone asked me if I were to write a book about my life what would it be...
Ever evolving.. much of it confusing... risque..comedy...w time travel
Such a loyal friend..tyWould buy it for sure
U off? Ok have a good dayand take care K and all xx
Hiya... how are u doingHey Kathy
Sleepy! I liked the vibe of this thread so i just wanted to say hi lolHiya... how are u doing
Right on.. thanks..come say hi whenever.. only rule is.. don't be a douchebag to me..Sleepy! I liked the vibe of this thread so i just wanted to say hi lol
If onlyAlright kids..im going to take a nice shower...soapy and sudsy alll over.. wish I had someone to wash my.. everything..
Il be back
YwIf only
@azflyboy69 don't know if u saw and didn't want u to miss out
Nipplicious!
Thanks guess I missed out on some of them.@azflyboy69 don't know if u saw and didn't want u to miss out
It happens...Thanks guess I missed out on some of them.
Still going to make good use with what’s still availableIt happens...
U never disappointStill going to make good use with what’s still available
Neither do you always with the encouraging contentU never disappoint
Of course I am..Neither do you always with the encouraging content
Horny and strokingOf course I am..
1) im a self proclaimed attention whore
2) i love making y'all horny and cum win win