kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,194
Cheater cheater pumpkin eaterEww. Nope. I cheat at home and use ZingZang bloody Mary mixer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Cheater cheater pumpkin eaterEww. Nope. I cheat at home and use ZingZang bloody Mary mixer.
You must reward yourself from time to time.Mmm
(Vanilla) Cream pie and coffee for breakfast...
Im treating myself for being a good girl
AgreedYou must reward yourself from time to time.
I am doing great, taking it easy this morning after my gym workoutAgreed
A little pat on my...to say good job
How are u doing today?
Sounds good...im just attempting to get started on my day..I am doing great, taking it easy this morning after my gym workout
I get up at 4 -5 am here, get things going and then go to the gym to get my body back into shape, tone the muscles. Then sit a bit to cool down.Sounds good...im just attempting to get started on my day..
U can see how that's going
Aren't u a productive beeI get up at 4 -5 am here, get things going and then go to the gym to get my body back into shape, tone the muscles. Then sit a bit to cool down.
Understand the conceptI know, I worked construction for over 30 years, work stated at 5am, so I needed to get up before 4am. I am in that loop for a bit
TyHappy Monday, another week begins.. what will it hold? Hopefully joy, not sadness..strength not weakness..success not failure.. and pleasure not pain (unless you are into it)..
Caffeine yaaaaIm working on it.. coffee is a good start
I just throw out my thoughts.. and hopefully they make sense... good morning beautiful lady.Ty
Im so jealous
I wish I could pop up w a poem whenever..ol(or ever)..i wanted to
Well I'm making poetry all dayI just throw out my thoughts.. and hopefully they make sense... good morning beautiful lady.
Sound great m'lady... always good to hear you are doing well....Well I'm making poetry all day
Im doing fantastic ty kind sir
GreetingsGood morning mi pervy amigos..
I'm not surei think im up..
Let me unzip my pants and seeAm i the only one?
Hehehe![]()
![]()