Tweedledude
Senior 65+
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2023
- Posts
- 5,007
Have a great day KathyGood morning mi pervy amigos..i think im up..
Am i the only one?
Hehehe![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have a great day KathyGood morning mi pervy amigos..i think im up..
Am i the only one?
Hehehe![]()
![]()
Im trying to wake up... then I'll try for the rest of the day..Have a great day Kathy
I’m well, I’ve just been laying low. You’re looking great!Hiya @BlackSatinKnight been a while.. hope ur well
Ty kindlyI’m well, I’ve just been laying low. You’re looking great!
Looking amazing!!!
Up and enjoying a nice cup of coffee, happy Tuesday beautiful lady.Good morning mi pervy amigos..i think im up..
Am i the only one?
Hehehe![]()
![]()
Its titty Tues..i should do something for this occasionUp and enjoying a nice cup of coffee, happy Tuesday beautiful lady.
I totally agree!!!Its titty Tues..i should do something for this occasion
https://postimg.cc/hfJrTFXDI totally agree!!!
Definitely has me in the spirit of the day!!!!
GoodDefinitely has me in the spirit of the day!!!!
100%Ty @CanadianM
Tuesday is the day,
The titties are on display,
But forget all the rest,
Cause Kathy's are the best!
( . )( . )
Long day I was bbqingIm trying to wake up... then I'll try for the rest of the day..
Hows ur day going
Whats for breakfast? Hand out waiting for my doggy bagLong day I was bbqing
And instantly my day is better, thank you
Yw..And instantly my day is better, thank you
I enjoy it, I cannot eat alone of it at one sitting, but I do enjoy it.So.. random question..
Candy corn...
Yay or nay?
I personally love it .
That's the difference between me and u..I enjoy it, I cannot eat alone of it at one sitting, but I do enjoy it.
I use to do that, but as I aged, I am getting mentally set on my eating habits, I am trying to cut back on heavy eating and cut my weight down. These do not reduce fast at 69.That's the difference between me and u..
I have no self control..
Even if I shouldn't..i do.. balls to the wall..its an affliction im learning to deal w
That sounds a lot like reasoning and making sense..im wondering if ur in the right place..cuz there's not a lot of that stuff going on in here..I use to do that, but as I aged, I am getting mentally set on my eating habits, I am trying to cut back on heavy eating and cut my weight down. These do not reduce fast at 69.