Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Here?We kinda get most of them each day, but the middle/end is usually awful here 8 or 9 months a year.
Now im confused...but basically u get all the seasons..in whatever and whenever they want to comeIndeed. Yeah, it's weird how they are here. Northern central part of the state is higher, cooler, snowy in winter even, more seasonal. Southern AZ urban areas don't get seasons the same way, other than "monsoon season" which is a few months in summer where it rains hard most afternoons. Otherwise it's kinda like early morning is spring, midday is summer, evening is fall (if you're lucky). winter comes around about every nine months. It is complicated and I won't pretend any of it makes sense.
Noyt true.There's nothing sexy about me today...
https://postimg.cc/ZBfTg7qD
?Pink blue or green
I can't decide what color to paint my nailsNoyt true.
There's always something sexy about you.
Even if you're not feeling it.
?
Ah.I can't decide what color to paint my nails
And ty for the kind words![]()
So u don't have a fondness for green then..if we aren't talking about my nails.. heheheAh.
Well, I was thinking that I like pink.
But I wasn't thinking about your nails.
There are green things that I like.So u don't have a fondness for green then..if we aren't talking about my nails.. hehehe
TyI thought that picture was quite sexy in fact. I love bellybuttons.
Yeah..mine.. Houdini is a sir and expects to be treated accordingly...hed fuck me up...im just glad he is all about grooming...i can't even imagine going at him w scissors..w out armor..My orange guy wasn't talking to me for a bit today because I had to cut a bit of matted fur from his back. Took too long to finish his least favorite thing in the world.https://postimg.cc/0zDMKstn