kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,192
Awesome... Brownie points on ur music choice..LMAO!
Dude! I was just listening to this before coming to your thread.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Awesome... Brownie points on ur music choice..LMAO!
Dude! I was just listening to this before coming to your thread.![]()
Don't be confused*is confused by the quote and the non-reply*
Coincidentally I also made brownies last night.Awesome... Brownie points on ur music choice..
I believe u..Coincidentally I also made brownies last night.
Not even joking.
*pinches and pokes back*I believe u..
Pinch... poke.. hehe..u owe me (some) coke
Why do I know..*pinches and pokes back*
No Coke, only Pepsi.
*chuckles*
Why do I know that?
That joke is older than I am.
I saw them at Lollapalooza in ‘93.
Me too..I saw them at Lollapalooza in ‘93.
Don't blame the stones, I can go off like that too and I'm always sober.Why do I know..
Alice i outta..
The honeymooner's..i think
Name might be wrong too
Ok..i obviously don't know
So disregard
And that's my rambling of a stoner

Which location?Me too..
DallasWhich location?
I went to New Orleans. It was like being on the surface of the sun but with humidity.Dallas
It was a tx summer..so hotter than fuck..but right at sunset... and there was an amazing breeze... and I've talked about it before..he was on top of a building arms outstretched... looked like Jesus....it was crazy.. amazingI went to New Orleans. It was like being on the surface of the sun but with humidity.
Success id sayLaundry is folded and hung up..
Now to finish the job
(No happy mess when I do it here)
![]()
YupSuccess id say
Yes yes you are or as they say you go girlYup
Especially when I wasn't planning on doing shit
Im such an overachiever
Hahaha![]()
![]()
I can totally hear that.. hehehe..ty that made me laugh..im a giggly bitch todayYes yes you are or as they say you go girl
Well I'm glad too see it. You must be past that headache? Ya feeling good?I can totally hear that.. hehehe..ty that made me laugh..im a giggly bitch today
ShhWell I'm glad too see it. You must be past that headache? Ya feeling good?