Kathy's safe place

She had them brought to her by the servers. Like they were pushing them on her.
Still her call..
But if u haven't noticed i have a strong personality..so I don't think it's rude to say..no ty.. this is what I want..im paying..the last part is in my head cuz I'm not a dick usually
 
Still her call..
But if u haven't noticed i have a strong personality..so I don't think it's rude to say..no ty.. this is what I want..im paying..the last part is in my head cuz I'm not a dick usually
On our 5th anniversary we vacationed in Virginia. First stop was Williamsburg. People in the breakfast buffet line told us that the chef's grits were the best. I told them that if I had them, I would be dishonoring the Three Sisters, and my Mohawk ancestors would haunt me. That shut them up. Later, the chef came out and told us that even he didn't like them, just used his grandma's recipe LOL
 
On our 5th anniversary we vacationed in Virginia. First stop was Williamsburg. People in the breakfast buffet line told us that the chef's grits were the best. I told them that if I had them, I would be dishonoring the Three Sisters, and my Mohawk ancestors would haunt me. That shut them up. Later, the chef came out and told us that even he didn't like them, just used his grandma's recipe LOL
Commercialism at its finest
 
I invited my most favorite person to come check out lit and my thread.. that's hella trust right there.. and if she comes y'all will never know

U know what scares me the most about inviting my niece to this cesspool..its not my deep dark secrets..its the fucked up predators here..
No fear at all of her seeing the kinds of pics you post here?

Also, you chat to your niece about sexual things like Lit?
I have both a niece and nephew who are technically adults in college and I would still find it awkward to talk to them about sexual things.
Nevermind invite them to visit a site like this, especially if I've posted nudes like you have.
I know you're nudist at home, so maybe it's not strange for you.

By the way, not implying you're being creepy or incestuous in any sort of way.
 
No fear at all of her seeing the kinds of pics you post here?

Also, you chat to your niece about sexual things like Lit?
I have both a niece and nephew who are technically adults in college and I would still find it awkward to talk to them about sexual things.
Nevermind invite them to visit a site like this, especially if I've posted nudes like you have.
I know you're nudist at home, so maybe it's not strange for you.

By the way, not implying you're being creepy or incestuous in any sort of way.
Not really.. I told her she probably won't want to see it.. but that's on her..i warned her..
 
Yes..shes amazing..she loves me no matter.. that's why I want to share all of me with her..
She's an adult..
But I'm talking about her in 3rd person
 
U don't understand
When I say she's my favorite person..
That's not a simple compliment
I mean that shit..
I think she will cuz I asked her to
And of course out of curiosity
She is shocked about stories i tell her..
No way.. not my aunt Kathy
Hehe
🙂‍↕️
 
U don't understand
When I say she's my favorite person..
That's not a simple compliment
I mean that shit..
I think she will cuz I asked her to
And of course out of curiosity
She is shocked about stories i tell her..
No way.. not my aunt Kathy
Hehe
🙂‍↕️
You're right, I don't understand, thus all the questions.
Also, trying really hard not to be creepy, just being curious about a situation way outside of how my familial relationships would be.
Don't wanna offend or anything.

"Saint Kathy"
She really thinks you're that innocent?
I mean you've posted pics of you hanging out in regular life with friends and whatnot.
I assume she knows you get high, so even without knowledge of you on Lit you can't be totally innocent.
 
You're right, I don't understand, thus all the questions.
Also, trying really hard not to be creepy, just being curious about a situation way outside of how my familial relationships would be.
Don't wanna offend or anything.

"Saint Kathy"
She really thinks you're that innocent?
I mean you've posted pics of you hanging out in regular life with friends and whatnot.
I assume she knows you get high, so even without knowledge of you on Lit you can't be totally innocent.
No.. she's not an idiot..
But she has no clue just how naughty Aunt Kathy is.. and im cool with that
And just chill out creeper..or u won't be my friend anymore
 
Back
Top