Kathy's safe place

Its all good darling..i appreciate the honesty..im just being my lovely brutally honest person in response..
If it was anyone else.. fair game.. but even i have limits..whoda thunk
Well then I'll stop here.
It's not like she's joining Lit I won't assume.

If she does read this: Hello. :)
 
No..i told her to sign up and look around..
Dude this place has been a learning tool for me.. why wouldn't I pass it on?

She's about to be 30
Its not like im corrupting some innocent..im just sharing all of me with someone I love..
Perv.. hehehe
Well hopefully she has some level of fun.
And, yeah, 30 is no kid anymore.
Maybe she knows more than you. :p

And I was a perv even before this conversation so... :p
 
She's about to be 30
Its not like im corrupting some innocent..im just sharing all of me with someone I love..
Perv.. hehehe
I am my nieces' favorite uncle. Even though I never bought them beer when they were young, they both loved that I would have a safe place for them or their friends to come to, I wouldn't creep on them or their friends, and in my sister's kid's case, turned them away from veganism (had a pizza with extra pepperoni and Dr. Pepper when she came for a visit LOL)
 
Well hopefully she has some level of fun.
And, yeah, 30 is no kid anymore.
Maybe she knows more than you. :p

And I was a perv even before this conversation so... :p
Nah we're pretty open w each other..
And if not
That's probably best
Perv.. hehe.duh u and me and all them too
 
I think I was a safe place for her during a time of chaos..
Its cool being the favorite
I might be delusional.. but in my head im the bestest aunt

I get that.
Not really the time of chaos part, more being the bestest uncle. :D
Well, maybe more when they were kids. >_>

I don't doubt that
I am an adventurer by nature..in real life too
I'm sure if we ever met you'd show me a thing or two. :D
 
We had room for my older sister when she needed a place. We had room for her oldest sister when she needed to get away from an abuser.
Yes...no matter she knows she has a place w me.. even if we're sharing a box in some dark alley..i got her..
Fuck i hope i didn't just jinx us
Crossing my fingers and toes
But not my legs.. 😂 😆
 
Back
Top