kathyisgr65
Daddy little monster
- Joined
- Jun 16, 2022
- Posts
- 55,406
Aww shucks.. blushing grrWell you certainly are a great entertainment as well.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Aww shucks.. blushing grrWell you certainly are a great entertainment as well.
Just stating the facts beautiful.Aww shucks.. blushing grr
No beautiful lady thank you.
Did your breasts get bigger? Yummy
Well lucky u..No beautiful lady thank you.
I wouldn't mind having a double handful!!![]()
I think so..Did your breasts get bigger? Yummy
Are you a huge fan of kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking and lightly biting?Well lucky u..
There's definitely more than a handful
And im a huge fan of sharing
My cock noticed firstI think so..
Good eye jay
Duh..Are you a huge fan of kissing, licking, nibbling, sucking and lightly biting?
Beep beep..thump thump.. something's differentMy cock noticed first![]()
Beep beep..thump thump.. something's differentMy cock noticed first![]()
I apologize for making you angry. Wasn't my intention.Duh..
Im sad u felt the need to ask such a silly question..
But.yes i am
Nah I'm not angryI apologize for making you angry. Wasn't my intention.
Well I am a gentleman first and foremost. I don't want to disrespect any of the beautiful ladies that post on Lit because I understand that you all post on here for yourselves and we just happen to benefit from it.Nah I'm not angry
Disappointed
But im sorry..u obviously don't know what im about..
I can't be mad about that
I. Apologize..
Good to knowWell I am a gentleman first and foremost. I don't want to disrespect any of the beautiful ladies that post on Lit because I understand that you all post on here for yourselves and we just happen to benefit from it.
You definitely don't need to apologize.
Ty..he can still thinkFun in my experience![]()
Even hard, I can think a little.Ty..he can still think![]()
Good boyEven hard, I can think a little.