Keeping it Classy with MWP


HI FRIENDS!!! You might have noticed... I changed the thread name to better fit what was going on here and where I want this thread to go. Not to mention the fact that all I could ever see was UNTIE when I saw the name 😝 We are still all about empowering our mom friends of lit AND all the parents here... but I want it to feel more inclusive.
This thread is for EVERYONE!
All of our friends here!
Please feel free to join in the fun!!!!
CHEERS FRIENDS!


1736448241652.jpeg​
 

HI FRIENDS!!! You might have noticed... I changed the thread name to better fit what was going on here and where I want this thread to go. Not to mention the fact that all I could ever see was UNTIE when I saw the name 😝 We are still all about empowering our mom friends of lit AND all the parents here... but I want it to feel more inclusive.
This thread is for EVERYONE!
All of our friends here!
Please feel free to join in the fun!!!!
CHEERS FRIENDS!


View attachment 2463184​
I love the new name and the picture!

You are quite the class act @MidwestPrincess23 !
 

HI FRIENDS!!! You might have noticed... I changed the thread name to better fit what was going on here and where I want this thread to go. Not to mention the fact that all I could ever see was UNTIE when I saw the name 😝 We are still all about empowering our mom friends of lit AND all the parents here... but I want it to feel more inclusive.
This thread is for EVERYONE!
All of our friends here!
Please feel free to join in the fun!!!!
CHEERS FRIENDS!


View attachment 2463184​
View attachment 2463208
 
Back
Top