Kelleebabes
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2014
- Posts
- 9,273
I made a spur of the moment decision...I cleared all my Messages...I lost some really terrific people's contact names...
From the very get go my goal was to really Attempt to contact everyone who took the time and effort to contact me...respect and just plain good manners was my original philosophy. I've only been on this wonderful site a little over a month, I was some what overwhelmed at first and I just now feel I'm now getting a handle on and my head around how it all works... I've met some very provocative...remarkable...exquisite people in the short time I've been here...and I'm sure there are many yet to meet...If you were someone I have conversed with, Or, even if you haven't..and would like to ...please contact me again so , this time around i can keep a log of all the unbelievability fascinating people I've encountered as I follow along on my quest...
From the very get go my goal was to really Attempt to contact everyone who took the time and effort to contact me...respect and just plain good manners was my original philosophy. I've only been on this wonderful site a little over a month, I was some what overwhelmed at first and I just now feel I'm now getting a handle on and my head around how it all works... I've met some very provocative...remarkable...exquisite people in the short time I've been here...and I'm sure there are many yet to meet...If you were someone I have conversed with, Or, even if you haven't..and would like to ...please contact me again so , this time around i can keep a log of all the unbelievability fascinating people I've encountered as I follow along on my quest...

