Kentucky hook-ups look here.

Hey Elizabethwest and fnnyworld. Good to see you post. Now we can be persuaded to talk about something besides sports. ;) For instance, you both have very sexxie AV's. :devil:
 
sports fans or not

i'm more into horses but i catch a race now and then i really dont have a fav . as for me anyone but gordon is a plus however if you like horsebackrideing thenn we have at least that to work on ladies so drop me a line and who knows
 
Hi guys, and thanx.

I'm a Louisville native, in Oldham County now. What's everyone like to do for fun? Is there a meet and greet anytime soon?
 
fnnyworld said:
Sports? Man, ya leave you people alone a couple months and all goes to hell! lol

This thread has been nothing but sports for many months. It finally died during the summer but once UK started to play again, this thread kicked back up. I think some think hooking up is talking about hook shots...
 
Hook Shots?????? Well, lmao.
Seriously it is good to see the thread open up again. I am So. In here. 10 minutes from downtown Louisville.
 
In this area you can almost always open a conversation with horse racing or basketball. Now , we can even still talk football with the success of U of L and U of K this fall.
Or, we can can talk about sex? :devil:
 
Meh. I used to follow UK basketball, but just don't care all that much anymore..... :rolleyes:

but I know many people do.....
 
elizabethwest said:
Thank you. I'm down near the Cave.

I assume you're talking about Mammoth Cave and not the Bat-Cave or something like that.... ;)

nice av again by the way.....definitely gets one in the holiday spirit....among other things....
 
justme7 said:
I assume you're talking about Mammoth Cave and not the Bat-Cave or something like that.... ;)

nice av again by the way.....definitely gets one in the holiday spirit....among other things....
Yes, I meant Mammoth although I bet there are a lot of cool gadgets in the Bat cave that might come in handy. ;)
 
yeah, who knows what kind of toys Batman might have on that utility belt.... :D
 
Hey Elizabeth,
Would that be the 48 mile marker on I 65 or the 53 mile marker? And you AV surely did put me in the the Christmas Spirit. Well, some kind of spirit. :devil: :p
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Hey Elizabeth,
Would that be the 48 mile marker on I 65 or the 53 mile marker? And you AV surely did put me in the the Christmas Spirit. Well, some kind of spirit. :devil: :p
I'm easily accessible from either direction. :devil:
 
I accused this of turning into a sports thread, but damn those were two great games tonight!

I can't wait to hear the breakdown of the BCS standings on ESPNRadio Monday.

God, I'm a sports geek. :eek:
 
Hi everyone

Just another man looking to meet folks and have fun. I like meeting new friends. 41 and in Louisville (but a big CAT fan!).
 
Congrats to the U of L fans. WV beat Rutgers in another great game. Three overtimes. U of L moves on up the rankings ladder.
Tubbys lack of recruiting gets his butt beat by UNC, again. And that pokey ass walk it up the floor style of play? :confused:
Is it NASCAR season yet? lol :)
 
Elizabethwest, and fnnyworld, you all being born and bred in Ky, automatically makes ya a basketball guru. lol. :)
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Congrats to the U of L fans. WV beat Rutgers in another great game. Three overtimes. U of L moves on up the rankings ladder.
Tubbys lack of recruiting gets his butt beat by UNC, again. And that pokey ass walk it up the floor style of play? :confused:
Is it NASCAR season yet? lol :)
SI pointed out a couple of weeks ago that if UK doesn't make it to the final four this season, it will be their longest ever drought - nine years! I wonder how Tubby keeps his job. :rolleyes:
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Elizabethwest, and fnnyworld, you all being born and bred in Ky, automatically makes ya a basketball guru. lol. :)
I have to admit that I usually take off on Thursday and Friday of the first week of the NCAA tournament. I have to be in front of the TV with my brackets while all those games are being played.

Maybe I should state here that I am NOT a UK fan.
 
Hey Elizabeth and fnnyworld.
I am a basketball fan period. U of K first in my heart. Western Ky second and then IU, and U of L. Hell I pull for any of the locals if they aren't playing U of K. Tubby fattens his winning percentage by playing the High Points, Colleg of Charlestown's etc. There are two very good articles in todays Courier. Bozich's article about the lack of recruiting hit the nail on the head with a Sledge Hammer. In another article the reporter was interviewing three kids that were Mc Donalds All American High Schoolers. All three were interested in U of K and chose UNC over U Of K because of Tubbys style of ball.
I try not to be biggoted, in my mind, Tubby is still at U of K because he is black. Sorry, that is how I feel. Where is the U of K program now, in comparison to where it was when Tubby became head coach?? We were top five in the country every year. We aren't even top twenty in the country now???
Jumps down of my soap box. Thanks for listening.
Huggzzz Elizabeth, just for being a fan. Thats all that is necessary for me. :kiss:
Spicey
 
MrHotnspicey said:
Huggzzz Elizabeth, just for being a fan. Thats all that is necessary for me. :kiss:
Spicey
Thanks Spicey. :)

I'll be happy to listen to any basketball rants you have. I'm an alum of both WKU and Purdue. I'll have to come to terms with your love for IU, but I think I can let it slide. :D
 
Back
Top