Lesbians - #III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sweetie, and welcome! :heart::heart:

There’s a couple other threads we hang out in; here, here, and here. Don’t be shy, drop by and say hi sometime. We don’t bite, but we might take a nibble. ;):heart:

HI Lorelei907. Thank you for the kind welcome and the thread links. I'll take a wonder though the lady-love threads as time allows. It's usually me who wants to do all the nibbling ;):heart:
 
No, don't sit on your hands. I"m sure you can think of a better was to use your fingers. Sorry, it was too easy for me to pass on.



Attracted to the cutie with wearing a beanie, huh. Here are another three for you.


https://64.media.tumblr.com/2a59c7631eba651ee02727deee6ce755/4ac94a62a6684971-ee/s500x750/6653ef9a57fcfe6729842632e2b1a80fd131b98e.gifv

I walked right into that one. You're cute and funny.

I would like to hold out my fingers in front of you and see if you put your hand in mine or put my hand in yours.


That's so sweet of you to find me four adorable photos at the drop of a beanie hat. Sultrysandy is like the Alexa of passionate pictures.
 
I walked right into that one. You're cute and funny.

I would like to hold out my fingers in front of you and see if you put your hand in mine or put my hand in yours.


That's so sweet of you to find me four adorable photos at the drop of a beanie hat. Sultrysandy is like the Alexa of passionate pictures.


You walked into that one? Huh, thought it''s more like

https://angelamooreblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/let-fingers-do-walking-slogan.jpg

walking? Well so to speak.



"Sultrysandy is like the Alexa of passionate pictures." - you're making this fun


https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/69/fa/4b69fa75e6c62303e1dfadd587839b27.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top