Lesbians - #III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious. You also have a meme for every occasion.


"walking? Well so to speak" - Walking around in circles you could say.

I can also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/2549052928/h4F0A5844/be-nice-and-they-walk-all-over-you


The best thing about being single is you can flick through the Yellow pages whenever you want until you find exactly what you're looking for.

If Amazon demonstrates a new two-metre tall Echo on stage that can display erotic images on request, we'll know who they have hiding inside.


I love how you choose so many affectionate photos. What type of affection does Sultrysandy like to receive?


"You're making this fun." - You too.
 
Last edited:
This is hilarious. You also have a meme for every occasion.


"walking? Well so to speak" - Walking around in circles you could say.

I can also...

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/2549052928/h4F0A5844/be-nice-and-they-walk-all-over-you


The best thing about being single is you can flick through the Yellow pages whenever you want until you find exactly what you're looking for.

If Amazon demonstrates a new two-metre tall Echo on stage that can display erotic images on request, we'll know who they have hiding inside.


I love how you choose so many affectionate photos. What type of affection does Sultrysandy like to receive?


"You're making this fun." - You too.


Will guarantee you that when I lick my finger, it is not to flip a sheet in the Yellow Pages.

It is however followed with her softly moaning.



And to me lickety-split doesn't mean as quickly as possible. but rather I take my time, and she's moaning even louder.


You seeing a pattern here?

Once even caused a Jewish Girl to moan, "Oh Sweet Jesus"



And we won't get into type of affection I like to receive in a thread, but I am a cuddler.

.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top