Daisy_Love
Classy Smut
- Joined
- Aug 24, 2019
- Posts
- 19,589
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ugh... 
Ta da at the end had me snorting with laughter.![]()




What was the other word that Deacon used? Twat apple?
Twatwaffle

LOL Oh my god. I'm crying. You are the best!!!

How have I not heard your voice before?? In all these years, if you've posted it, I've missed it!! I really like your voice!
And when I really get with it, you might be a strawberry twat waffle, lol. And women who really piss me off, might be Sassy douchette (No offense Sassy)
I love how you pronounce wank. lol
Oh...never heard that before. lol
Hey, I do like waffles.![]()
T'is the curse of talking with a Yorkshire accent!
How have I not heard your voice before?? In all these years, if you've posted it, I've missed it!! I really like your voice!

T'is the curse of talking with a Yorkshire accent!

Haha!! Did you have to make yourself pronounce the T’s? I did tooT'is the curse of talking with a Yorkshire accent!
Because he's a pussayyyy!![]()

Dont start with me you twat apple
Hahaha.