Lexie's Cozy Corner

I need massive amounts of caffeine, I will restock the coffee bar soon. Until then I will leave you with some special brownies :D

Back to work before someone finds my hiding place.
 
I'm not sure the bedside table counts. :) Although I do have some clever storage boxes for when company comes and I have to clear out the drawers!

Hops on a plane heads east before she can hide her gigantic stash of toys. :cool:
 
I'm not sure the bedside table counts. :) Although I do have some clever storage boxes for when company comes and I have to clear out the drawers!

Do you ever pull out your toy box and show it to a new lover?

I remember an ex-gf pulled her toy box from under the bed the third time we spent the night together. I got SO hot looking at her collection! She was a prim and proper half-Japanese girl whom I had known professionally for years before we got together. Discovering that she had a box of sex toys stashed under her bed was a HUGE turn-on!
 
*taps the Tropic of Cancer book*

My toys wouldn't interest you. ;)

Hops on a plane heads east before she can hide her gigantic stash of toys. :cool:

Ha ha ha. Like I'd have to hide my toys from you.

Do you ever pull out your toy box and show it to a new lover?

I remember an ex-gf pulled her toy box from under the bed the third time we spent the night together. I got SO hot looking at her collection! She was a prim and proper half-Japanese girl whom I had known professionally for years before we got together. Discovering that she had a box of sex toys stashed under her bed was a HUGE turn-on!

I do like to share my toys with a partner, but it's not a first time thing. I like to get to know who I'm sleeping with first before I start bringing toys into the game.
 
I do like to share my toys with a partner, but it's not a first time thing. I like to get to know who I'm sleeping with first before I start bringing toys into the game.

Well, no, not the first time.

Any chance of you taking a picture of your toy box and sharing it with an admirer(s)? :devil:
 
:eek: I know nothing about those kind of toys.
I am innocent and know nothing about such things. :eek:
 
*comes in after a long day and pours a glass of wine*

I think I'll sit here on couch and enjoy the fire.
 
Hey all, you said cozy so I figured Id bring, my alcohol stash from jennies and pour me a crown and coke for a bit.
 
Ahh warm fire, beautiful women, and good booze this is utopia, im never leaving lol.

So who wants some sex on the beach.
 
Back
Top