Lilac's Garden

lilaclover said:
Thanks Tiana :rose: How are you tonight??


I'm doing wonderful hon now that it's Friday!! It's been a longgggg week!! How about yourself? Any plans for the weekend? :kiss:
 
loveabletiana said:
I'm doing wonderful hon now that it's Friday!! It's been a longgggg week!! How about yourself? Any plans for the weekend? :kiss:

Studying, and the soon to be ex is moving stuff out... :rolleyes: It's been a long week for me, too! Two more weeks.....

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
 
lilaclover said:
Studying, and the soon to be ex is moving stuff out... :rolleyes: It's been a long week for me, too! Two more weeks.....

Hope you have a great weekend!!!


Oh yes it does sound like you've had a long week as well...did you need me to come there and help you relax?? hehe :devil:
 
lilaclover said:
Hi Dave.... :kiss:

Sweet, sexy dreams to you tonight.... :devil:

Hi Lilac... :kiss: I think I will have sexy dreams sweetie...and it will be all your fault. :kiss: ;) :kiss:

You are such a lovely and sexy woman... covering you with kisses is a very sweet fantasy...that will carry me thru the night and into the morning. :kiss: :kiss:
 
You are so gorgeous :rose:

I just can't wait to get a chance to tend to that garden ;)
 
loveabletiana said:
Oh yes it does sound like you've had a long week as well...did you need me to come there and help you relax?? hehe :devil:

Ooooh! That does sound tempting... :) I think we could get into so much :devil: together ... just shopping with you would be a trip! Tempting and Teasing :D ....

Have a great weekend.... :rose:
 
RocknRoll said:
You are so gorgeous :rose:

I just can't wait to get a chance to tend to that garden ;)

Welcome to the Garden RocknRoll :rose:

Here's a little something that needs tending ;) ....
 
dave_L2LP said:
Hi Lilac... :kiss: I think I will have sexy dreams sweetie...and it will be all your fault. :kiss: ;) :kiss:

You are such a lovely and sexy woman... covering you with kisses is a very sweet fantasy...that will carry me thru the night and into the morning. :kiss: :kiss:

Good Morning Dave :kiss: :rose:

A sweet fantasy for me as well :heart: One of many :devil:
 
lilaclover said:
Welcome to the Garden RocknRoll :rose:

Here's a little something that needs tending ;) ....

*gets out fork, spade, trowel, gloves, and a whole heap of gardening equiment*

*takes another look*

Hmm I think this only needs a bit of hands on attention ;)

*throws gardening equiment away*

So where do you want me to start tending ;)
 
lilaclover said:
Welcome to the Garden RocknRoll :rose:

Here's a little something that needs tending ;) ....

hmmm...lie down here sweetie and let me tend to you properly :devil: now that is a most delicious idea....mmmm...I bet you are as sweet as honey :p :devil: :kiss:
 
testing123456 said:
good luck this weekend.

Thank you testing... :rose: It's going to be a long one.... and not the fun kind. :(

And now I have to get started on it... :( :(

But.... one more for the road... ;)
 
lilaclover said:
Thank you testing... :rose: It's going to be a long one.... and not the fun kind. :(

And now I have to get started on it... :( :(

But.... one more for the road... ;)
Wow...what a pretty one for the road, a very pretty and sexy one..oh sweetie...I'm enthralled :rose: now there's a trip I'd like to take...mmmm :kiss:

re: your weekend...
...I hope it goes better than expected sweetie :kiss:
 
Oh My...

The Garden has so many guests strolling about.... and I do have to go :(

Please enjoy your stay... cum anytime :D

And... please, leave a little something behind if you'd like.... ;)


Another 'for the road' ???? Why not! :rose: :kiss: :rose:


Lilac
 
lilaclover said:
And... please, leave a little something behind if you'd like.... ;)
Lilac

The only think Im leaving behind is my moblie/cell phone number ;)
 
keeps getting hotter

you are like the weather we are having....making me hotter and hotter...amazing pictures. You are looking very sexy! Looking forward to hearing more from you...and seeing more...oh, yeah!
 
Back
Top