Lilac's Garden

Mmm...great thread, baby. My view is really good.

I don't think I ever want to leave the garden. I just posted a face pic, go check it out.
 
Mhmmm Lilac---Glad to see the garden growing so well. Those pics were so sexy that I had to go tend to my own tree to make sure it grows right...what I wouldn't give for a day in your bed!

Dr. HG
 
Hey Lilac :kiss:
Greetings from sunny Arizona...your garden looks awfully refreshing from here :heart:
 
Greeting to the Garden

Hi Lilac! You are lovely, a real flower. Love your smile. I'm glad to find your garden. It's a grey day up here, and I need to see the color....and imagine the fragrance... :cathappy:
 
Lilacs smell wonderful

lilaclover said:
Welcome to the Garden RocknRoll :rose:

Here's a little something that needs tending ;) ....
May I have a hand in tending your garden? :p
 
Hey lilaclover

Good to see you posting occsionally still :rose:

missing you!
 
RocknRoll said:
Hey lilaclover

Good to see you posting occsionally still :rose:

missing you!

I just popped on to check my mail... It's been a bit hectic in r/l... Some really GREAT things going on... and some not so great things... :rolleyes:

Hope you are doing well... :)
 
lilaclover said:
Hi Spaz :rose:

I'm doing very well, thank you! Hope you are well!

Finals in two weeks...
you go girl :kiss: :kiss: Been thinking about you and glad to see good things happening :D
 
lilaclover said:
I just popped on to check my mail... It's been a bit hectic in r/l... Some really GREAT things going on... and some not so great things... :rolleyes:

Hope you are doing well... :)

Hi Lady Lilac,

I love to hear, that GREAT things are going on....
and about the "not so great things": in each ones life "not so great things" are happening....it´s part of the life.
Sometimes I think life is like a twosided coin: one side bearing the GREAT things, the other side bearing the not so great things...and both kinds of things belong to the same coin.
Have a good day, Lady Lilac, and be well and safe.
 
Skandalon said:
Hi Lilac! You are lovely, a real flower. Love your smile. I'm glad to find your garden. It's a grey day up here, and I need to see the color....and imagine the fragrance... :cathappy:

Welcome to the Garden, Skandalon :rose:

I'm so happy to bring some color to your day!!
 
poetboy said:
Hi Lady Lilac,

I love to hear, that GREAT things are going on....
and about the "not so great things": in each ones life "not so great things" are happening....it´s part of the life.
Sometimes I think life is like a twosided coin: one side bearing the GREAT things, the other side bearing the not so great things...and both kinds of things belong to the same coin.
Have a good day, Lady Lilac, and be well and safe.

Thank you Poetboy :)

You are correct... and the "not so great things" make the "GREAT" things that much sweeter! :rose:

Have a wonderful evening!!!
 
As I move between the long limbs I feel the their softness brushing me.
Approaching the Love bud I catch the Erotic scent of you in bloom.
My head reels with desire, my toungue reaches out to taste the dew.
Ohhhh what alovely garden, a paradise to linger in.
TJ
 
lilaclover said:
I just popped on to check my mail... It's been a bit hectic in r/l... Some really GREAT things going on... and some not so great things... :rolleyes:

Hope you are doing well... :)

Happy Friday miss Lilac,
Let's think about the great things and abolish the bad ones. have a great weekend, good thoughts!! hugs H :rose:
 
Every garden needs a littler greenery

And what a beautiful patch of green it is :)
 
trask9 said:
As I move between the long limbs I feel the their softness brushing me.
Approaching the Love bud I catch the Erotic scent of you in bloom.
My head reels with desire, my toungue reaches out to taste the dew.
Ohhhh what alovely garden, a paradise to linger in.
TJ

Lovely TJ :)

Thank you for this lusciously erotic contribution... :rose: :rose:

I hope you linger in the garden often... ;)
 
Back
Top