Lilac's Garden

lilaclover said:
Thank you!! Hope you're enjoying the weekend! :)

Not really

Just more rejections from real life ladies :(

Ah well... so is life! :rose:

Are you enjoying yours?
 
RocknRoll said:
Not really

Just more rejections from real life ladies :(

Ah well... so is life! :rose:

Are you enjoying yours?


Keep looking RnR... there's someone out there for all of us!! :rose:

I've been spending a lazy day so far... but, I have to get some work done soon.. :rolleyes:
 
lilaclover said:
Keep looking RnR... there's someone out there for all of us!! :rose:

I've been spending a lazy day so far... but, I have to get some work done soon.. :rolleyes:

I keep on looking and I keep getting rejected...but I get up again, you never gunna keep me down... etc...

Ah lazy saterdays are fun :)
 
RocknRoll said:
I keep on looking and I keep getting rejected...but I get up again, you never gunna keep me down... etc...

Ah lazy saterdays are fun :)

Sometimes when you least expect it... in the most unexpected place... when you're not really looking... truly wonderful things are found... :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Special Lady

lilaclover said:
Sometimes when you least expect it... in the most unexpected place... when you're not really looking... truly wonderful things are found... :rose: :rose: :rose:


Lilac,

Yes, very special ...Lilac's Garden Rose for a special lady.

Enjoy the journey

Fred
 
lilaclover said:
Hello Testing :rose:

Enjoying your stroll through the garden? ;)
Hey Lilac...back from the desert and am finding the garden very warm, sweetie :devil: :kiss: :kiss:
 
dave_L2LP said:
Hey Lilac...back from the desert and am finding the garden very warm, sweetie :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Hi Dave!! :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed your trip! :)

Needing something a little on the lush side after the desert??? :devil:
 
Lilac, hun, you are sexy as always. :) You never cease to heat me up. ;)

SW
 
lilaclover said:
Hi Dave!! :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed your trip! :)

Needing something a little on the lush side after the desert??? :devil:
Very lush, very sexy, and very beautiful...and oh so tempting :kiss: You are looking very lovely, Lilac :kiss: I hope your stresses are diminishing...of course you have created some very welcome one's for me :devil:
 
dave_L2LP said:
Very lush, very sexy, and very beautiful...and oh so tempting :kiss: You are looking very lovely, Lilac :kiss: I hope your stresses are diminishing...of course you have created some very welcome one's for me :devil:

Dave, you have such a silver tongue... you :devil: :D

Some days are better than others... :rolleyes: This, too, shall pass....
 
michaelinteas said:
what a great thread, almost all of the lilac a man could want ;) :rose:

Thank you Michael :rose: I hate to run off... but I'm late for a movie 'date' with my sisters!

Enjoy the Garden! ;)
 
lilaclover said:
Dave, you have such a silver tongue... you :devil: :D

Some days are better than others... :rolleyes: This, too, shall pass....
Enjoy your movie, Lilac and the rest of your Holiday :kiss:
 
lilaclover said:
Hi Dave!! :kiss:

Hope you enjoyed your trip! :)

Needing something a little on the lush side after the desert??? :devil:
what a fantastic gif !!!!! wonderful:D
 
hey gorgeous

Love the new photos and the gif :)

And I second sinful wife!
 
dave_L2LP said:
Enjoy your movie, Lilac and the rest of your Holiday :kiss:

Thanks Dave :rose:

The movie was good (X-Men) and the company was better... I love spending time with my sisters! I lived apart from them for over 20 years... it's such a treat to be able to do things with them!!! :D

Hope you're having a great holiday as well!!
 
red_flame said:
what a fantastic gif !!!!! wonderful:D

It is great!! I can't take credit for the gif though... one of me_akron's wonderful works!! :nana: :nana:

(Thank you sweet:heart: )
 
Back
Top