"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
thank you for the yummy treat you left for me mhhhhhhh:p

hugs- squeezes-licks-fondles & juicy :kiss:s have a wonderful Weekend Sweetie:rose:
 
Yup, I do like to take charge at times, be on top of things so to speak Tommy:D:devil:
Have some exciting Day Dreams Hun:kiss::kiss:
Sung to the tune of "On top of Ol' Smokey"!!!

The top of my wee-wee ...
... is covered by ling!
She feels so good on it ...
... it's making me sing.

And when she pulls upwards ...
... and then slides back down ...
... my whole bodies trembling ...
... from toes to my crown!

I feel my load building ...
... it wants to squirt out.
I want to spurt out so hard ...
... it'll drip from her snout.

I then it's upon us ...
... I cum ... then it's done!
And though I last just 10 hours ...
... it was still a lot of fun!!!

:D

Happy Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Sweet Tight and Wet Ling!!!
​
 
Sung to the tune of "On top of Ol' Smokey"!!!

The top of my wee-wee ...
... is covered by ling!
She feels so good on it ...
... it's making me sing.

And when she pulls upwards ...
... and then slides back down ...
... my whole bodies trembling ...
... from toes to my crown!

I feel my load building ...
... it wants to squirt out.
I want to spurt out so hard ...
... it'll drip from her snout.

I then it's upon us ...
... I cum ... then it's done!
And though I last just 10 hours ...
... it was still a lot of fun!!!

:D

Happy Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Sweet Tight and Wet Ling!!!
​
WOW Iam impressed how good your Poetry is Hun:D
I proably would purrr & moan as you were singing :D
Have a funtastic & exciting Friday {{{{Tommy}}}}}} XO XO XO
 
Good Morning {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
thank you for the yummy treat you left for me mhhhhhhh:p

hugs- squeezes-licks-fondles & juicy :kiss:s have a wonderful Weekend Sweetie:rose:
Your welcum {{{{P J}}}}}}:kiss::kiss:
Iam glad you liked the sexy treat I had left for you :D
Have an exciting Wknd Hun XO XO XO
 
Hey Ling, I have'nt been around here in a while. Just stoppin in to say hi. I love the new av. A very kissable ass. :D
Hey what a surprise Horny:) ~thanks ~so how are you doing Hun? posting somewhere else or just havent got time anymore?
Take care :kiss: ~XO XO XO
 
Happy F******ing FRIDAY!! Have a gppd weekend...nice here today...cum hop on my harley with me and lets vibrate that cute tush of yours!!:heart:
 
Hey what a surprise Horny:) ~thanks ~so how are you doing Hun? posting somewhere else or just havent got time anymore?
Take care :kiss: ~XO XO XO

I workout alot so I go on Bodybuilding.com most of the time. I only come on here once in a while. Hope your doing well. Take care.:rose:
 
Hoep your

Weekend is going well Ling :D I was thinking of you so I decide to cum here and let you know I was. I am of course thinking about the shower of yours and even though it may be a bit crowded, don't you think we could at least get a good start to our morning there ;) ?

:kiss::kiss: :p M
 
Good Morning {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
bents down over you & gives you juicy Morning :kiss:ssss have a wonderful Day Sugar :rose::kiss:
 
Morning LingeLing hope you had a wonderful sexy naughty long week-end.
Its only a short week here, we are off Thursday & Friday, wane come over and have some naughty fun.:D:devil:
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:
 
WOW Iam impressed how good your Poetry is Hun:D
I proably would purrr & moan as you were singing :D
Have a funtastic & exciting Friday {{{{Tommy}}}}}} XO XO XO
Wellllll ... :eek: ... usually I'm so humble that I don't share my poetic skills with people.

:cool:

But for you ... I made an exception! ;)

What can I say? Your cute lil' hiney just makes me wax poetic! :D

Happy 2s Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
 
I workout alot so I go on Bodybuilding.com most of the time. I only come on here once in a while. Hope your doing well. Take care.:rose:
mh ok, its still nice to see you when you do stop in:D:kiss:
havent had time to read your pm, but I get there yet;)
 
Morning LingeLing hope you had a wonderful sexy naughty long week-end.
Its only a short week here, we are off Thursday & Friday, wane come over and have some naughty fun.:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss:
uh mhhhh another long Wknd:D checking my Airmiles:D
Good Moaning {{{{{Emmy}}}}have an exciting & fun Day Sweetie Pie :kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top