"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you have a great humpday....personally I think everyday should be a humpday!! You would never get any rest around me you sexy lady!
haha thats easy for you to say Hun your retired & got nothing else to think of & do :D~:kiss:
 
Good Morning {{{{Sexy}}}}:kiss::heart:
loved the Hump Day treat you left mhhhhhhh:p -hope yours was as good as mine ;) have a wonderful & exciting Day Ling:)
Morning {{{{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
your welcome Hun ~oh Iam sure mine was as good as yours:D
was still sticky this Morning oops that was from the Lolipop :devil:
 
If ya shake my wee-wee ... it'll squirt all over like that! ;)

...

Actually, an oral shake of the wee-wee would be nice! :D

And whats wrong with quickies anyway. You string a bunch of them back to back and you get yourself a genuine longy!!! :cool:

Happy ThirstDay
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Ling!!!
​
Yikes Tommy if I would shake, it would be just to prime it then it would be easier to slide down on the Handle :D
Good Morning Hun have a thirsty Thursday XO XO XO
 
Yikes Tommy if I would shake, it would be just to prime it then it would be easier to slide down on the Handle :D
Good Morning Hun have a thirsty Thursday XO XO XO
Hmmmmmm ... :heart::heart::heart: ... I do like the way you think, my dear!!!

Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy Lings!!!
​

I'll go let the moderators know that erecto boy let loose with a "bane" reference on this thread!!! I've tried to warn him before ... but he doesn't listen to me too terribly often! :cool:

In fact ... never, as best I can recall! :D
 
Morning {{{{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
your welcome Hun ~oh Iam sure mine was as good as yours:D
was still sticky this Morning oops that was from the Lolipop :devil:
Good Moaning {{{{Ling}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
besides the hugs-smooches & :kiss:s I had something else in mind for you to lick:devil:
Have terrific Friday & a wonderful Wknd Sweetie XO XO XO
are you stopping in at Tim Hortons?
 
Hmmmmmm ... :heart::heart::heart: ... I do like the way you think, my dear!!!

Happy Friday
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy Lings!!!
​
think I should be with you on the Boat over the Wknd
to give you someting to do while your waiting for the Fish to bite or do they just nibble ?:D
Well whatever, have an exciting long Wknd {{{Tommy}}}}:kiss::kiss:
 
Have a Great Weekend My Sweet Dumpling...maybe come down and we'll do the shower together.....MMMYummy:rose::kiss:;)​
 
Last edited:
Good Moaning {{{{Ling}}}}}:kiss:
besides the hugs-smooches & :kiss:s I had something else in mind for you to lick:devil:
Have terrific Friday & a wonderful Wknd Sweetie XO XO XO
are you stopping in at Tim Hortons?
mhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh :p:D
but I dont think Tim Hortons is a good Place to do that ;):D
Have an exciting & fun Day {{{{{{{{{{P J}}}}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Good morning ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) and :kiss:s Ling, let me make you a cup of coffee to wake up, then maybe something else in order to get you revved up for your day ;) :kiss::kiss: M
 
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
How was your Weekend Babe? Was it warm enough for you to get a start on your Tan?? ;):)
 
Good morning ((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))) and :kiss:s Ling, let me make you a cup of coffee to wake up, then maybe something else in order to get you revved up for your day ;) :kiss::kiss: M
Thanks for the Coffee Hun :kiss: it sure hit the spot, now what else did you have ? something to nibble on perhaps ?:p:D ~:kiss:
 
Good Morning {{{{Ling}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
How was your Weekend Babe? Was it warm enough for you to get a start on your Tan?? ;):)
Thanks Wknd was good P J :kiss::kiss:
& yes I lay in the Yard & started on my Tan ~should have cum over & rubbed in the Suntanlotion:D
 
yikes:eek: well Iam glad you had time to stop in Snakey ;):D
Have a terrific & wonderful lonnnnng Wknd Hun :kiss::kiss:
Had a great weekend...my daughter was home for a couple days...ate me out of house and home..how can a 5'4" 102 lb girl eat that much?? Must be hereditary...I can eat pussy all day long and never gain an ounce! Want to join me for some fine dining?:)
 
Thanks for the Coffee Hun :kiss: it sure hit the spot, now what else did you have ? something to nibble on perhaps ?:p:D ~:kiss:
Not to nibble on, but something that would melt in your mouth I think ;) Hope you had a terrific Monday Ling :kiss::kiss: M
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top