"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellllll ... :eek: ... usually I'm so humble that I don't share my poetic skills with people.

:cool:

But for you ... I made an exception! ;)

What can I say? Your cute lil' hiney just makes me wax poetic! :D

Happy 2s Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy!!!
​
Good Moaning {{{{{{{Tommy}}}}}:kiss::kiss:
I think its better if you wax poetic's then my Hiney:D
 
uh mhhhh another long Wknd:D checking my Airmiles:D
Good Moaning {{{{{Emmy}}}}have an exciting & fun Day Sweetie Pie ::kiss:

Morning my sweet sexy LingeLing, mmmm hope you just did that.:D
When can I pick you up ????? Its going to be a sunny week-end here. So no worries bringing loads of luggage. ;)
Have a great Hump Day and rest of the week sexy.
:kiss::rose::rose::heart::kiss:
 
Good Moaning {{{{{{{Tommy}}}}}
I think its better if you wax poetic's then my Hiney
Nawwwww ... there's another fluid I want to squirt all over your hiney, honey!!!

~Giggles~ I agree, but at least it's warm there!
Ya know ... it's warm in hell too! :cool:

...

However ... I think the devil has a rule against oral sex! :mad:

Although, god knows why ... cuz a lot of people think it's a sin ... and so you'd think the devil would be all for it!

:confused:

Then again ... why would god know why?!? Seems like he should have more important things to think about other than oral sex in hell! :cool:

:D

Happy Hump a Hiney Honey Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy Dings!!!
​
 
Good Morning {{{{Ling you sexy thang}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Have a wonderful & enjoyable Hump Day Babe:):rose:

had enough time this Morning to answer your PM ;)
 
Ya know ... it's warm in hell too! :cool:

...

However ... I think the devil has a rule against oral sex! :mad:

Although, god knows why ... cuz a lot of people think it's a sin ... and so you'd think the devil would be all for it!

:confused:

Then again ... why would god know why?!? Seems like he should have more important things to think about other than oral sex in hell! :cool:

:D
I can think of better places to find warmth thanks. ;)

The devil has a rule against oral sex? Is he crazy?!?!? :eek:
 
Morning my sweet sexy LingeLing, mmmm hope you just did that.:D
When can I pick you up ????? Its going to be a sunny week-end here. So no worries bringing loads of luggage. ;)
Have a great Hump Day and rest of the week sexy.
:kiss::rose::rose::heart::kiss:
Pick me up yeahhhh but I dont even know where Iam going:(
as for the Luggage mh I think I buy there, I should have a little bit left on my Plastic:D
Have an exciting & wonderful Wknd Sweetie Pie XO XO XO
 
Nawwwww ... there's another fluid I want to squirt all over your hiney, honey!!!

Ya know ... it's warm in hell too! :cool:

...

However ... I think the devil has a rule against oral sex!

Although, god knows why ... cuz a lot of people think it's a sin ... and so you'd think the devil would be all for it!

:confused:

Then again ... why would god know why?!? Seems like he should have more important things to think about other than oral sex in hell! :cool:

:D

Happy Hump a Hiney Honey Day
:rose::kiss::heart:
Lingsy Dings!!!
​
Good Moaning Tommy:kiss::kiss:
geez if you wouldnt shake the Bottle, then it wouldnt squirt all over like that :D
anyway, have a Happy Hump Day XO XO XO
& use it wisely!
 
Hope you have a great humpday....personally I think everyday should be a humpday!! You would never get any rest around me you sexy lady!
 
Good Morning {{{{Sexy}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
loved the Hump Day treat you left mhhhhhhh:p -hope yours was as good as mine ;) have a wonderful & exciting Day Ling:)
 
Good Moaning Tommy:kiss::kiss:
geez if you wouldnt shake the Bottle, then it wouldnt squirt all over like that :D
anyway, have a Happy Hump Day XO XO XO
& use it wisely!
If ya shake my wee-wee ... it'll squirt all over like that! ;)

...

Actually, an oral shake of the wee-wee would be nice! :D

And whats wrong with quickies anyway. You string a bunch of them back to back and you get yourself a genuine longy!!! :cool:

Happy ThirstDay
:rose::kiss::heart:
Beautiful Ling!!!
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top