"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me some cookies!! Was a super weekend here...had 2 great rides...one up into the mountains and the other headed out on the plains...I haven't seen them so lush and green for years...saw a LOT of antelope...hawks..eagles..rabbits...but no PUSSY! LOL
Iam happy to hear you had a great time Hun even without a Pussy to keep you Company hehe:D
We have Deer in the City, so I dont even have to go that far;)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:kiss::kiss:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Hi gorgeous :heart:

Wishing you a delicious and fun weekend

*squeezes your yummy bottom* and runs out the door

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Good Moaning {{{{{{Ling}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
Hope your having a funtastic & exciting Weekend sexy :):rose:
 
Hi gorgeous :heart:

Wishing you a delicious and fun weekend

*squeezes your yummy bottom* and runs out the door

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
OMG you came to see me Katie mmmmm & I wasnt here!
but I could feel the squeezes just the same ahhhhhh :D
Hugs & :kiss:s & fondles & rubs you from afare ~have a fun Week Sweetie:rose:
 
Thank you {{{TCat}}}}:kiss::kiss:
Yes my Wknd was exceptional good :D & how was yours ?;)

Glad to hear your weekend was great LING:)

Mine wasn't to bad, just a lot of yard work and some unboxing at the house:rolleyes:

I hope your Monday went well:rose::rose:
 

Glad to hear your weekend was great LING:)

Mine wasn't to bad, just a lot of yard work and some unboxing at the house:rolleyes:

I hope your Monday went well:rose::rose:

uh so you were busy working:(
so its a good thing I didnt cum & pester you;):D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:kiss::p:kiss:<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Lurking doesn't count as visiting does it!!! Cheeky Canadian- funny, I'd throw in saucy, audacious, & bold. :D
No it doesnt, & even when you did stop in no :kiss:s or hugs or anything :eek:
But hey have a terrific Hump Day Hun :kiss::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top