"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sexy, I do hope that you had a wonderful weekend, I know in my mind you had a terrific weekend, in that it was full of me and you and all the things we could get in trouble doing ;) :kiss::kiss: M
 
Hey Sexy, I do hope that you had a wonderful weekend, I know in my mind you had a terrific weekend, in that it was full of me and you and all the things we could get in trouble doing ;) :kiss::kiss: M
mhhhhh it would have been full allright if I would have been riding you :p & we would have been doing all kinds of other naughty things Hun:D~:kiss: Happy Juice Day XO XO
 
Lance....You should lower your standard...you would be surprised at what happens below a snakes belly! How ya doing ole friend?
Psst...Love ya LingiePOOH!:heart:

I'm hanging around. Lots of the old crew has left, but as long as Licky Ling is here, I'll be here too.

Yea, Lingy, I love you too. :kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Smootchy Tuesday evening kisses, and sweet morning humps on hump day for my LingeLing.
Know you are :heart:
:kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

I can do better then that heheeeee:D:devil:
Happy Hump Day {{{{Emmy }}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:

I think I be on top today :devil:
 
Lance....You should lower your standard...you would be surprised at what happens below a snakes belly! How ya doing ole friend?
Psst...Love ya LingiePOOH!:heart:
Good Moanin {{{Snakey }}}}:kiss::kiss:
thanks & a Happy Hump Day to you as well Hun:)
 
I'm hanging around. Lots of the old crew has left, but as long as Licky Ling is here, I'll be here too.

Yea, Lingy, I love you too. :kiss::heart::kiss:
ah thank you {{{Lance}}}}:kiss::kiss:
yes I have noticed lots of People have left, but Iam sticking around for the time being anyway;)
Have a terrific & exciting Hump Day Hun:D
 
Good Morning all my sexy Friends:kiss::kiss:
Lit is very slow, so I wont do to much posting :( besides that, we had a big Storm & my Internet was out & now I have a sore Throat this Morning as well:(
You all have an exciting & terrific Weekend :kiss::heart: ~Ling
 
attachment.php

I can do better then that heheeeee:D:devil:
Happy Hump Day {{{{Emmy }}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:

I think I be on top today :devil:

Happy friday my dear friend and hope you get lots of licks and gropes this weekend.. Sending my suckretary over to make you feel better today..

Please just let me sit, stroke and watch..
Muah...:kiss:
 
Happy friday my dear friend and hope you get lots of licks and gropes this weekend.. Sending my suckretary over to make you feel better today..

Please just let me sit, stroke and watch..
Muah...:kiss:
Thanks Hun for sending your Suckretary over ~otherwise I would had to play withmyself ~which in the end I did anyway ;):D
Hugs ~licks ~gropes & :kiss:ssssss
 
Ahhh isnt that sweet of you P J ~thanks Hunnie:kiss::kiss:
Sending hugs~licks~gropes & :kiss:s your way & wishing you a funtastic Monday X X
Good Morning {{{sexy}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
oh your welcome Babe - leaves xtra hugs, smooches-licks -fondles & :kiss:s for you have a wonderful Juice Day Sweetie :rose:
 
Good Evening Ling, how about if we take a dip in the pool together here to cool off some, clothes are optional, but I recommend leaving them on a chair :D

I guess the pool idea wouldn't work in your area though, but maybe a hot tub ;) What do you think, want to enjoy some tub time together? :kiss::kiss: M
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top