"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, well arent you nice, gave her some time off:)
I ' ll be right over, to see if "yours" still fits:D~:kiss:
I know it would fit...its not big but it satisfies ME!! And I have never had any complaints..Hope you week is going good...another nice day..off on the harley!
 
uh shoot think I missed out on a good chance of fooling around;):D
Strange, I was thinking of you last Night Hun would have loved to have your Boner stuck in my Pussy:p
Hey leave some of your Pics here, so I dont have to go to far to look at them :D

Do you mean this boner...?:D

.....do you think your pussy could swallow it whole......:eek:

..I must of felt your thoughts ling...;)

..because last night without warning I got real hard and my precum really started to drip.....:eek:

..I must have been longing for your chubby little cunny.....:heart:
 
Last edited:
I know it would fit...its not big but it satisfies ME!! And I have never had any complaints..Hope you week is going good...another nice day..off on the harley!
Iam sure it still would Snakey ;) but just to make sure, I usualy ride it first just to get the feel of it :D
Have a funtastik & exciting Wknd Hun :kiss::kiss:
 
Do you mean this boner...?:D

.....do you think your pussy could swallow it whole......:eek:

..I must of felt your thoughts ling...;)

..because last night without warning I got real hard and my precum really started to drip.....:eek:

..I must have been longing for your chubby little cunny.....:heart:
mmmmm OMG yessssssssss :p
Thanks for leaving it here, now I can play with that Boner of yours whenever I feel like it:D ~it sure wont need any priming grrrrrrrr
So I guess I just as well slide over on to your Lap and lower myself on to that hard & yummy Toy of yours:nana:
ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeahhhhh :cathappy:
Have a terrific & exciting Wknd Hun XO XOXO
 
mmmmm OMG yessssssssss :p
Thanks for leaving it here, now I can play with that Boner of yours whenever I feel like it:D ~it sure wont need any priming grrrrrrrr
So I guess I just as well slide over on to your Lap and lower myself on to that hard & yummy Toy of yours:nana:
ahhhhhhhh ohhhhhh yeahhhhh :cathappy:
Have a terrific & exciting Wknd Hun XO XOXO

..play all you like ling....:kiss:

........hope your having a sexy, horny weekend....:heart::heart:
 
Good Moaning & thank you {{{{Ling}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
yes I had a wonderful & exciting "Fathers Day":D
loved the Stuff you send in the PM :p:D
Have a terrific Monday Sugar :rose:
 
Good Moaning & thank you {{{{Ling}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
yes I had a wonderful & exciting "Fathers Day":D
loved the Stuff you send in the PM :p
Have a terrific Monday Sugar :rose:
Good Morning {{{P J }}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
your welcome Hun ~ Iam happy to hear your Fathers Day turned out well :)
 
Are you up yet {{{{Sexy}}}:)
coz Iam cumming over for a Hump Day Surprise:D
Thanks for posting that lovely Pic in my thread Sweetie Pie :kiss::heart::rose:
 
Where is the beautiful and sexy Ling? I think maybe she is on vacation? If so I sure wish I was there with her :kiss::kiss::p M
 
Where is the beautiful and sexy Ling? I think maybe she is on vacation? If so I sure wish I was there with her :kiss::kiss::p M
Not yet Hun;)- there was hardly anyone posting here, so I went elsewhere:)
Good Morning! sending Hugs & :kiss:s & Stuff back at cha :)
 
Good Moanin {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
lets continue, so where was it where we left off ;):devil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~> XO XO XO <~~~~~~~~~~~
 
running in with kiss, licks, hugs...and running my hands all over that hot sexy body oh Goddess of Canada..... muahhhh... :kiss::kiss:
Yes I feel your Hands Hunnie mhhhhhhh :D so how can it not be wet & your hard :nana: poking against my Bod as well:devil:
Nice to see Sweetie ~how you been doing ?
Sending xtra great big Hugs~Licks~Gropes & Kisses your way !
 
Good Moanin {{{{sexy Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
lets continue, so where was it where we left off ;):devil:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~> XO XO XO <~~~~~~~~~~~
Good Moanin {{{{P J}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
now where were we? good question aw what the heck with it lets start allover again:D:devil:
Have a funtastic Day Hun muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Yes I feel your Hands Hunnie mhhhhhhh :D so how can it not be wet & your hard :nana: poking against my Bod as well:devil:
Nice to see Sweetie ~how you been doing ?
Sending xtra great big Hugs~Licks~Gropes & Kisses your way !

Hey darlin... Oh yea.. thats me thats wet and hard too..heeheee..

Im fine, horny hard and wet... and over worked now.. but always horny and miss ya like usual!!
Giving you back even bigger great big hugs, licks. and massages and nibbles your way darlin..
Muah..:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top