Dumpling
Cheeky-Canadian
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2003
- Posts
- 80,610
Hey how your doing sexyA quickand a
for the lovely Ling
![]()
ssssFollow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey how your doing sexyA quickand a
for the lovely Ling
![]()
ssssThats ok ~thanks P J{{{{{Ling}}} kind of in a rush, so I just leave Hugs &s for you today
![]()


ah, isnt tha sweet of you Ima thanks BabeGood morning, lucious one. Happy Friday to you!I hope you have a wonderful day. I wanted to make sure you and Papa Joe saw this. Meant to do it sooner. I'm a horrible procrastinator. Muah!
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=31526666&postcount=1166



s back to you sexy
Going on Vacation
I will ask Fran to check my thread, so you all behave yourselfs
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HGNlFe239Hg/SilBVVEGKKI/AAAAAAAAB04/ViDzmoPi1oY/s400/road-trip2.jpg








~grope~
Going on Vacation
I will ask Fran to check my thread, so you all behave yourselfs
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HGNlFe239Hg/SilBVVEGKKI/AAAAAAAAB04/ViDzmoPi1oY/s400/road-trip2.jpg



Baby you are my kind of galmhhhhh I would have loved taking a dip in the Pool Hun if there was one close by& of course without Clothes
it was 80 yesterday, so its warm enough to jump in the Pool!
Have a funtastic Hump Day XO XO XO
!!!
sling ask me to check in, shes having a great vacation!
so hi from ling and me![]()






for gorgeous Ling 
Katie 
thanksLol, this is not the first time Ling has left you with her thread, go into her bottom drawer and pinch the batteries out of her toys,
Happy Sunday Franny wanny![]()
--- well she ask me so nicely, so how could i refuse

Going on Vacation
I will ask Fran to check my thread, so you all behave yourselfs
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HGNlFe239Hg/SilBVVEGKKI/AAAAAAAAB04/ViDzmoPi1oY/s400/road-trip2.jpg
thanks--- well she ask me so nicely, so how could i refuse
as for the batteries, why would she need them when iam around![]()



es