"Ling's Hangout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening Ling, how about if we take a dip in the pool together here to cool off some, clothes are optional, but I recommend leaving them on a chair :D

I guess the pool idea wouldn't work in your area though, but maybe a hot tub ;) What do you think, want to enjoy some tub time together? :kiss::kiss: M
mhhhhh I would have loved taking a dip in the Pool Hun if there was one close by ;) & of course without Clothes :D
it was 80 yesterday, so its warm enough to jump in the Pool!
Have a funtastic Hump Day XO XO XO
 
happy hump day darlin ling... cum join me in my pool today?? Supposed to be 110 in Phoenix.. we can skinny dip all day and get a moon tan at night...:kiss::rose::kiss:
 
I've been bad :(


I hardly ever leave where I am,

and somehow my subscription list is missing,

it only has four active threads anyway! ;(


and you have been a rock!!!! :eek:


thanks for the swift kick


:rose::rose:

xxxx
 
I've been bad :(
I hardly ever leave where I am,
and somehow my subscription list is missing,
it only has four active threads anyway! ;(
and you have been a rock!!!! :eek:
thanks for the swift kick

:rose::rose:
xxxx
I guess a Person in your condition can be excused for such neglectful behaveour George ~hope your doing better:kiss:
 
happy hump day darlin ling... cum join me in my pool today?? Supposed to be 110 in Phoenix.. we can skinny dip all day and get a moon tan at night...:kiss::rose::kiss:
OMG yes if it was a 110 I would stay in the Pool all Day allright ;) ~you got a Pool cleaning Lady coming over Hun??:D~~:kiss:~:kiss:
 
Your hired.. but please start washing me first.. hee hee:kiss:

attachment.php

Have a cool Drink waiting for me ;):D ~:kiss:~:kiss:
 
brings hugs- smooches & :kiss:s & wishing you a funtastic Friday {{{{{{{{{Ling}}}}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
 
Good afternoon ever-delightful Ling, sorry it's been so long, thought I ought to pop past again ;)
 
Oh wow what a surprise :) where you been hanging out Hun?
Got to go to work any Minute :( cum by again ;) ~:kiss:

Ahh busy with work, then findig new work, just been mostly away ;)

I'll cum past again soon, enjoy work gorgeous :kiss:
 
Euhhhhhhhhhh hope I m still welcome here:eek:
My darling sexy LingeLing, know you have been missed.
Hope your doing great my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:
 
{{{{{Ling}}}}:kiss::heart::kiss:
just coming to leave hugs &:kiss:s & wondering what naughty things your in to;)
Hope your having a wonderful & exciting Weekend Babe:rose:
< >
mh, & right under the sexy Emmy grrrrrrr
 
Ahh busy with work, then findig new work, just been mostly away ;)

I'll cum past again soon, enjoy work gorgeous :kiss:
aw what a Bummer Val :( but hey nice of you to remember to cum by :)
Have a great Week ~see you again - soon :kiss::kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top